Walmart find

Old December 24th 06, 04:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
dragenwagen

Default Walmart find

LOL remember these posts? The scale models and VW toys that you can find at
Wally World?? Well it seems I have found so many in the last few months...
and yeah I had to get them... Just tonight I bought a double crew cab, a 21
window bus and a beetle... also I got a few 1:87 scale bus, beetle and ghia
with little trailers. the 1:87 come in little plastic display cases. I also
found a kubelwagen and a schwimmer... I'll have to take pictures ... well
after my son gets them in his stocking and unwraps the bigger ones...
--
vwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvw
dragenwagen

Old December 24th 06, 02:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Flea

the 1.87 scale peices in the case ... you also can get from a Hobby
Lobby ... i have picked up quite a few of them ... both with and
without travel trailer ...

Old December 24th 06, 03:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Remco[_1_]

dragenwagen wrote:
> LOL remember these posts? The scale models and VW toys that you can find at
> Wally World?? Well it seems I have found so many in the last few months...
> and yeah I had to get them... Just tonight I bought a double crew cab, a 21
> window bus and a beetle... also I got a few 1:87 scale bus, beetle and ghia
> with little trailers. the 1:87 come in little plastic display cases. I also
> found a kubelwagen and a schwimmer... I'll have to take pictures ... well
> after my son gets them in his stocking and unwraps the bigger ones...
> --
> vwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvw
> dragenwagen
> 1966 Type I
> http://www.ramva.org/dragenwagen
> "Old VW"s don't leak oil, they mark their territory."
> vwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvw

Cool - thanks for the tip.
I normally can't stand going to Wally World so never go but might make
an exception for this

Old January 3rd 07, 08:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jim O'Malley

Was at WM earlier for something else and wandered into the die-cast area...
found a 1:24 doublecab, a 1:64 Heb and a 1:24 "For Sale" '59 sedan!

Jim -- http://vwfilms.net/

Old January 3rd 07, 11:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Andy

There is supposed to be a smaller 62 Bus in the "For Sale" series too. Wal
Mart seems to have a bunch of VWs right now.
Andy

Old January 3rd 07, 05:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
dragenwagen

I found the "for sale" 62 bug and the yellow 21 window bus the other day...
yeah I bought em... lol. I will have to take pics.

--
vwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvw
dragenwagen
1966 Type I
http://www.ramva.org/dragenwagen
"Old VW"s don't leak oil, they mark their territory."
vwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvw

. net...

Old January 4th 07, 01:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

When I got home today a box from my son was waiting for me.
I got the surf custom 23 window bus, 63 custom DC and a black 59 beetle
with fuch wheels
What a great kid.... hes doing well in a band in KS city.
if your into industrial goth check out their web site
http://www.razorwirehalo.com/2007/home.html

Mario
Vintage Werks resto

Old January 8th 07, 04:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
dragenwagen

I did take a quick pic of the latest ones :
http://www.ramva.org/dragenwagen/pics/other/vws.jpg

and some of the smaller ones...

http://www.ramva.org/dragenwagen/pic...r/DCP_1999.JPG

still need to find the Heb though... was it the same brand? I think they
were made by veedubs or something like that...

Old January 8th 07, 09:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jim O'Malley

http://image66amarillo.com/personal/P1080402.JPG
Jada Toys' "Vdub$"... 'Wave 1 - 2006' series
Full series is 12 cars -- two each of the following:
'49 Hebmüller cabriolet
'59 Beetle
'62 Bus
'73 Mehrzweckwagen (Thing)
'59 Karmann Ghia Coupe
Meyers Manxster 2+2

Jim -- http://vwfilms.net/

Old May 30th 07, 11:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
dragenwagen

http://www.jadatoys.com/products.php...&category=VDub

http://www.jadatoys.com/products.php...gory=ForSa le

just a link to some of the ones available...

i think i have round 25-30 of these...