Does anyone take up two parking spaces at a parking lot ?

Old August 27th 06, 05:36 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

Default Does anyone take up two parking spaces at a parking lot ?

"ZÿRiX" > wrote in message

>>> There was a fat guy (400+) who owned my C4 before me. He broke the
>>> left side of the tilt wheel (pivot pin) by using the steering wheel to
>>> pull himself out of the car (he would then walk over to the passenger
>>> side of the car to remove the small oxygen tank and cart). He also
>>> ruined the driver seat due to his weight. In some cases there is more
>>> damage done to the car by the driver than the people who park next to
>>> it.

>> Homer in the Beverly Hillbillies??? You must be thinking of Ellie May?
>>

> Here it is
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0522608/
>
> "The Beverly Hillbillies"
> The Courtship of Homer Noodleman (1968)

Gooollleey Sarge, I need to spend more time watchen dem dare shows mure closer.

Old August 27th 06, 06:34 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
fh

I try to park next to the other Vettes. NO vette owner would ding anothers
doors.
ups.com...

Old August 27th 06, 11:21 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
ZÿRiX

--
ZÿRiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)
"Dad" > wrote in message
.. .

>>> Homer in the Beverly Hillbillies??? You must be thinking of Ellie May?
>>>

>> Here it is
>> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0522608/
>>
>> "The Beverly Hillbillies"
>> The Courtship of Homer Noodleman (1968)

> Gooollleey Sarge, I need to spend more time watchen dem dare shows mure
> closer.

Hahahahahahah gotta love it yyeeeeehhaaaaawww

Old August 27th 06, 11:22 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
BDragon

"Dad" > wrote in message
.. .

> >> Homer in the Beverly Hillbillies??? You must be thinking of Ellie May?
> >>

> > Here it is
> > http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0522608/
> >
> > "The Beverly Hillbillies"
> > The Courtship of Homer Noodleman (1968)

> Gooollleey Sarge, I need to spend more time watchen dem dare shows mure

closer.
(I don't see any Homer on the list, though) Probably out dinging doors.

Old August 28th 06, 04:35 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

"ZÿRiX" > wrote in message

> ZÿRiX
> (¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)
> "'Key" > wrote in message
>> > wrote in message
>> ups.com...

>>> Taking up 2 spaces is just asking for your car to get
>>> keyed.

>> whats wrong with taking two spaces on the outside of the
>> parking lot where there are no cars usually parked there
>> to begin with.
>> also,
>> keying a car is a crime and should be prosecuted.
>>
>>> or your ass kicked.

>> nah, if someone tried to kick my ass for the way I park.
>> they would probably be in for a big suprize :-)
>> --
>> "Key"
>> =====

> Big suprize or little metal suprize that goes bang?

big surprise...
can't really shoot someone over a parking space ...

--
"Key"
=====

Old August 28th 06, 11:40 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
ZÿRiX

--
ZÿRiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)
"'Key" > wrote in message
> "ZÿRiX" > wrote in message
>>

>> --
>> ZÿRiX
>> (¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)
>>> ups.com...

>>> whats wrong with taking two spaces on the outside of the parking lot
>>> where there are no cars usually parked there to begin with.
>>> also,
>>> keying a car is a crime and should be prosecuted.

>>> nah, if someone tried to kick my ass for the way I park.
>>> they would probably be in for a big suprize :-)
>>> --
>>> "Key"
>>> =====

>> Big suprize or little metal suprize that goes bang?

> big surprise...
> can't really shoot someone over a parking space ...

I come from LA it happens all the time...

Now I am in Texas (big pointed boots in the ass) hehehehehehe

Old August 28th 06, 12:02 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Kickstart

> well, if you were un-armed he would have been wrong if he pulled his gun.
> also. if ya really felt bad for the old-lady ?
> you could have told mall security..
>
> my2¢
> --
> "Key"

not if he was the guy driving the pick up

sounds more like it to me
kickstart

Old August 28th 06, 07:14 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
My Names Nobody

"'Key" > wrote in message
> > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>>

>> Taking up 2 spaces is just asking for your car to get keyed.

> whats wrong with taking two spaces on the outside of the parking lot where
> there are no cars usually parked there to begin with.

The same thing that is wrong with walking around flipping people off. Both
activities draw a bunch of negative attention to you or your car. If you
like that kinda thing have at it...

Old August 28th 06, 07:41 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
PJ

dave wrote:
> Just wondering if anyone with their Vette takes up two parking spaces in
> a parking lot * PROVIDING they park quite a distance from the place
> they are going into , and, if the parking lot is fairly empty ? (
> *please note the qualification).
> The point of doing this is to avoid people dinging your car because
> theyve parked too close to you , and not show off or be flashy.
>
> If you dont park double, and if you park single...do you try to park in
> a corner and if so, have you had people park too close to you and/or
> have you gotton vandalized with your Vette being so far out in the
> parking lot ?
>
> Lastly, if you know youll be parking in a parking lot for some
> time...do you just take your tin car instead of the vette ?
>
> What is your preference out of the above ?
>
> Thanks.

Spend 5 bucks, use the valet!

Short note to Chevy -- any MSRP over $ 35K deserves
a valet key or separate keyed lockable storage.

--
PJ
'89 Hookercar '02 e-blu coupe