Any Female Vette Drivers Out There?

Old April 5th 06, 11:12 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Any Female Vette Drivers Out There?

have visions of an 80's Vette, financed by a loan shark or pimp and
driven by a 60 year old scarlet woman dressed in ruby red, with breast
implants, botox intravenous, face lift, tummy tuck or two, short skirt,
bottled blonde hair and just so it can blow in the breeze - hair
extensions. LMAO! I wouldn't expect her to drive anything less than a
Vette. :-Ţ

STOP your gettin me all exited

kickstart

Old April 5th 06, 03:29 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

When I see a blonde driving a Vette my first thoughts are she must be a
bimbo hooker....no class just all as*...any one with class would drive a Jag
or a Bimmmer with the windows tinted...a real sporty next door girl would of
course drive a Mustang GT..

Buy the way I never knew that Dad was gay...how did you find that out..???

Old April 5th 06, 05:16 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

I did drive a jaguar vanden plaas, black, tinted windows and loooved
it, but not the mechanics bills that went along with it.
This is my 4th Vette, and was considering a jag convertible or this....

Old April 5th 06, 05:18 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

You're showing your age w/those comments!
And for real.....a Mustang??? Little high school kids drive those!
Takes a REAL WOMAN to handle a Vette!

Old April 5th 06, 05:26 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Don't need the botox....great genes and I moisturize...that's the
secret!
No tummy tuck 'cause I work out. No short skirts...capris and jeans and
shorts...and prairie skirts are in...no minis.
I'm no way near 60 and my baby is a "99 Pewter.
I appreciate a great looking man
I do have long blonde hair, always have for years and years....great
when you live at the beach
Have no Sugar Daddy...just myself and years of mega position in the NY
Financial Industry.
I could conjure up an image or 2 of u, but I'm gonna go eat
lunch(salad) now.

Old April 5th 06, 05:39 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Hi, my name is Ric. <Scorpio> And I've lived on an Island out the
Gulf for the last 25 years. We should go out sometime!

LOLOL

cyndy wrote:

>Don't need the botox....great genes and I moisturize...that's the
>secret!
>No tummy tuck 'cause I work out. No short skirts...capris and jeans and
>shorts...and prairie skirts are in...no minis.
>I'm no way near 60 and my baby is a "99 Pewter.
>I appreciate a great looking man
>I do have long blonde hair, always have for years and years....great
>when you live at the beach
>Have no Sugar Daddy...just myself and years of mega position in the NY
>Financial Industry.
>I could conjure up an image or 2 of u, but I'm gonna go eat
>lunch(salad) now.

Seriously though, we rip on each other round here all the time, so
welcome Cyndy.

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove –SPAM- from email address
--------------------------------------
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson

Old April 5th 06, 05:41 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

grayfox wrote:

> Buy the way I never knew that Dad was gay...how did you find that
> out..???

HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Better watch out thinking Dad is gay, cuz he will steal your girlfriend
at the drop of a hat!

Old April 5th 06, 05:46 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

hehehe That's EXACTLY what we think too. :-)

Old April 5th 06, 08:11 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

One of many racing friends actually wants to send me to "driving
school" and put me into his latest car......he's having one built here
in Florida......says more female drivers are needed and feels I could
handle it....kinda scary...we'll see!

The fastest I've had mine up to is 160MPH. Looooooved it!!!!

Old April 5th 06, 08:13 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Grand Entrance? O my!

Have fun with it!