Snow tires.

Old December 5th 10, 07:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
DogDiesel

Default Snow tires.

Hi, I have a pair of Brand new Blizzak Winterforce studded snow tires on
brand new Steel VW 4 bolt 13" wheels. They were on my 86 Golf for
less the 200 miles. Still have the paint between the treads. P155/80/R13.
From tire rack.

I sold the Golf Diesel. Im without a VW . First time in 20 years. Holy
Crap.

I kept them thinking they would fit my Toyota Echo but the wheels wont fit
over the brakes.

Im in Cleveland Ohio. $150 .

Diesel. Remove numbers.

Old December 6th 10, 01:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
PeterD

On Sun, 5 Dec 2010 14:49:48 -0500, "DogDiesel" >
wrote:

>Hi, I have a pair of Brand new Blizzak Winterforce studded snow tires on
>brand new Steel VW 4 bolt 13" wheels. They were on my 86 Golf for
>less the 200 miles. Still have the paint between the treads. P155/80/R13.
>From tire rack.
>
>I sold the Golf Diesel. Im without a VW . First time in 20 years. Holy
>Crap.
>
>I kept them thinking they would fit my Toyota Echo but the wheels wont fit
>over the brakes.
>
>Im in Cleveland Ohio. $150 .
>
>Diesel. Remove numbers.

Try Craig's List if you have not already...

snow tires Nate Nagel[_2_] Driving 2 December 6th 07 03:44 AM
Winter drivinng: FWD and RWD with snow tires vs. AWD with all-season tires - what people who have done the tests say GRL BMW 27 February 26th 06 06:27 PM
tires snow dave Mazda 11 December 25th 05 08:37 AM
FS: 5'er Snow Tires: Wheels and Tires Nik BMW 5 December 16th 05 12:36 AM
snow tires Konyoman Honda 2 November 27th 05 10:49 PM