Need a yr please. - Imperial duel lites, what yr.jpg (1/1)

Old August 2nd 07, 06:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Greg Farr

Default Need a yr please. - Imperial duel lites, what yr.jpg (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Imperial duel lites, what yr.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	84612
Old August 2nd 07, 11:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Roadsign[_2_]

On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 22:50:47 -0700, Greg Farr >
wrote:

<Imperial>

Is that from a Superman episode Greg? I think I have that one on DVD
and maybe I can get a better look at it on there. Let me know if that
is where you got it and I'll check the DVD.

Tony
Old August 2nd 07, 03:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Larmcd

1957 but could be 1958

Old August 2nd 07, 09:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
MagisterMax

This is a 1957 or 1958 Imperial. In 1957 Imperial could be had with either
two or 4 headlights while in 1958 all Imperials had the quads. There was
virtually no difference between the two years except for the grille texture
and the front bumper. The 57 had more or less a two bar swelling, one above
the other, under the lights while in 58 that was simplified to a single
swelling with the parking lights located below. From the rough image you
posted I'd say it was a 1957 model.

Max

Old August 3rd 07, 11:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Roadsign[_2_]

Greg Farr > wrote in
:

> begin 644 Imperial duel lites, what yr.jpg
>
> Attachment decoded: Imperial duel lites, what yr.jpg
> `
> end

Greg,

I checked the DVD and there it was. Not too many really good views of the
Imperial, but it has to be a '57. I do base a lot of that on what Max said
about looking under the lights for an ID. So mark it down as a 1957
Imperial.

Tony

Need a yr please. - Imperial duel lites, what yr.jpg (0/1) Greg Farr Auto Photos 2 August 2nd 07 11:33 AM
fog and driving lites [email protected] Jeep 3 June 30th 06 11:07 PM
brake lites patthechevymechanic Honda 3 April 26th 06 08:27 AM
Day running lites off or on? MyPC BMW 6 November 30th 05 01:23 AM
Duel-Temp-sensor Dirty Ditch Dawg Jeep 15 April 11th 05 06:33 AM