Any Female Vette Drivers Out There?

Old April 10th 06, 10:01 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Any Female Vette Drivers Out There? / OT

cyndy wrote:

>Driving a bicycle while intoxicated,Huh? Actually, that sounds like a
>great idea... a margarita holder! Maybe you should market that....go on
>that new inventors TV show.

Yep, always!! LOL
There are no open flask laws on the island. And you need a margarita or
a beer
to get to the Tiki Bars for Bushwackers, and then a Bushwacker for the
ride home.

The fancy ones bolt to the handle bars, and the ones for regular folks
are huggies
taped to the handle bars with duct tape..... where ya been livin girl!!
hehehehe

And you really need the proper beach bike too, gotta have lots and lots
of rust, 2 different
tires, seat taped up with said duct tape and of course bent rims. Every
year the island has a bike
parade with drinking stops along the way (for the adults) and a contest
for the ugliest bike.

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove –SPAM- from email address
--------------------------------------
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson

Old April 10th 06, 11:00 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Any Female Vette Drivers Out There?

Really sorry to hear that, Cyn..... :-(

Mine married a Veterinarian with a chain of animal hospitals...
arrrrgggghhh!! Couldn't of been a broke criminal that smacked her around
or something. Good thing I'm not bitter!! HAAHAHAHAHAHA j/k

But the highschool sweetheart thingie, whew..... couldn't of gotten out
of that soon enough.
NO regrets there! LOLOL

Old April 11th 06, 01:28 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

cyndy wrote from the heart:

RicSeyler wrote his usual eloquent response:

Why am I having visions of "The Love Boat" and why am I hearing the
strains of "Love Is In The Air"? *LOL* Send finder's fee to CoolJet,
c/o General Delivery, Anywhere.

Old April 11th 06, 03:32 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Awwwww,,,,you guys make me LOL!!!!

When I first glance at Ric's recent reply, I thought he said a
vegetarian veterinarian....I thought I was seeing things!!! Imagine a
vegan vet!!! Hahaha!

Yup, had some rough times, you have NO IDEA....I think I'm finally in a
good place all the way around.....what could be better....I have my
Corvette....RIGHT???