Corvette Flyby at 198 mph ; skillful driver or completely nuts ?You decide.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 15th 09, 05:26 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

Default Corvette Flyby at 198 mph ; skillful driver or completely nuts ? You decide.

"Clams Canino" > wrote in message
m...

> "tww1491" > wrote in message news:FkBVm.91282

Snip
> I'm in the middle of replacing *everything* under the car now with
> new and
> poly etc etc .
> I don't know if I'll have the grapes to do untra high speed tests
> anymore -
> or risk the tickets at todays prices. But it was getting pretty
> flakey the
> last few years at any kind of speed.
>
> -W

Talk with some of your speed freaks in your area and find out what
they would suggest for lube on your new poly bushings. They squeak
like crazy if not installed properly in a very short time. That was
some time back when they may have been made differently. Myself I
would stay with rubber, they'll out live you any way if the last ones
lasted 41 years.

YOU DECIDE DD Adkins Corvette 8 July 7th 07 10:12 PM
When do you decide to get rid of your VW? none2u VW water cooled 5 June 2nd 06 05:03 PM
When do you decide to get rid of your VW? johnin VW water cooled 0 May 31st 06 11:27 PM
The Ultimate "Ricer Flyby" Michael Driving 8 March 7th 05 08:33 PM
Help with trying to decide on an SUV deborah 4x4 20 March 9th 04 03:51 AM