A request

Old June 4th 06, 01:45 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default A request

Marty_U > wrote in news:44812bc6@user-4jkyi8khqn.:

> Bring it on Mitch.
>
> Marty

Marty, Mitch...I am as guilty as anyone here for chiming in...but SHUT
UP! Welcome both of you to my killfile. Folks asked nicely. Go to a
polictical newsgroup. Right, Left, don't matter here, or shouldn't.
DRIVEL...is not a left or right issue. PLEASE stop...for the sake of the
group. You have zero chance of changing Mitch's POV and the same for him.
SHADDUP! I don't know how much plainer I can be.

dave henrie
Old June 4th 06, 02:18 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Who's Marty?

. 97.136...

Old June 4th 06, 03:42 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

I hope you killfiled yourself in this case Dave, hehe (at least you can
honestly call yourself a hypocrite and still look in the mirror, more than
most will do, lol).

Had you not continued this thread I may not have ever even seen a post from
some tough guy named Marty. Why do you feel th eneed to reply to him?

My point is cemented once again, thanks DH.

Mitch

Ill pass on that Beer next time Im in Wash, OK

"Dave Henrie" > > Marty, Mitch...I am as

Old June 4th 06, 11:47 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Mitch -A wrote:
> I hope you killfiled yourself in this case Dave, hehe (at least you can
> honestly call yourself a hypocrite and still look in the mirror, more than
> most will do, lol).

First sign of a ****ing troll: changes his nick slightly all the time.

VW Engine Build-Off Input Request Dean Kirsten VW air cooled 23 January 18th 06 06:26 PM
Don't buy Dodge justme Dodge 10 July 13th 05 06:40 AM
Part Number Request: 1996 Mustang GT: Keyless Entry Remote Hucklebuck Ford Mustang 5 January 4th 05 03:15 AM
CARFAX REQUEST sariwa1 Dodge 0 July 16th 04 11:47 PM