AASCRA Formula 5000 Series invite to all clean and fair racers.

Old May 29th 06, 07:36 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default AASCRA Formula 5000 Series invite to all clean and fair racers.

All American Sports Car Racing Association Presents
The 2006 Formula 5000 Series.

We would like to welcome all clean and fair drivers to AASCRA.

We are just getting ready to start our F 5000 series featuring the
Formula ISI Cars of rFactor. We will be running both Road Courses and
Ovals. The series will feature open sets, Traction control, Auto
Transmissions. No other aids allowed.

We will start on June 1st at Laguna Seca AKA Monterey.
Here is our schedule

June 1st Laguna Seca

June 8th Essinton Great Briton

June 15th Toba Ohio

June 22nd Pocono Penn

June 29th Orchard Park

July 13th California Speedway

July 20th A1 Ring Austria EU

July 27th Las Vegas NV USA

Aug 3rd Watkins Glen NY USA

Aug 10th Long Beach California USA Season Final.

For More information go to www.panozworldseries.com and join our forums.
We are a free league and have a solid 100MB dedicated server for our
members that is up and running all week long for practice.
Old May 29th 06, 09:53 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

What time are you going to run on Thursdays?? I am interested Steve P

Old May 31st 06, 12:08 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Come to http://www.panozworldseries.com for more info
Old June 1st 06, 03:40 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Well you have everything on your site, but how to join...

. com...

Old June 1st 06, 04:14 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Rick thanks for getting back with us.
Just go to the forums and let us know you want to run the series.
Our server info is there.
Welcome to AASCRA sir