Dying for a Chevy Volt, but....

Old March 10th 13, 02:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Gunner[_3_]

Default Dying for a Chevy Volt, but....

On Mon, 04 Mar 2013 22:54:48 -0500, Wes Groleau
> wrote:

>On 02-26-2013 12:23, Michael A. Terrell wrote:
>> bells in your tiny belfry? How about your slave trade, where you limeys
>> brought slaves to your southern plantations, then left us to deal with
>> the problems when we kicked your syphilis infected carcasses out in that

>On the other hand, they outlawed slavery how many years before we did?

On the third hand..they still transported slaves after the end of
British slavery.

1. Lie
Old March 11th 13, 03:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
pyotr filipivich

"Michael A. Terrell" > on Tue, 05 Mar 2013
02:21:19 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

>pyotr filipivich wrote:
>>
>> "Michael A. Terrell" > on Mon, 04 Mar 2013
>> 16:37:13 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

>> > Are you sure it worked? Those Hollyweasels are tricky liars.

>> Bugs is no weasel. Straight up, honest 100% American rabbit.
>>
>> If you can't trust the boys at Termite Terrace, who can you trust?

> He is a union bunny who has to follow the script.

Maybe so, but that was back in the day when being Union wasn't all
that bad.
Besides, who else was patriotic enough to volunteer to test
artillery fuses - with a hammer?
--
pyotr filipivich
Old March 11th 13, 05:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Michael A. Terrell

pyotr filipivich wrote:

> "Michael A. Terrell" > on Tue, 05 Mar 2013
> 02:21:19 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
> >
> >pyotr filipivich wrote:
> >>
> >> "Michael A. Terrell" > on Mon, 04 Mar 2013
> >> 16:37:13 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

> >> Bugs is no weasel. Straight up, honest 100% American rabbit.
> >>
> >> If you can't trust the boys at Termite Terrace, who can you trust?

> > He is a union bunny who has to follow the script.

> Maybe so, but that was back in the day when being Union wasn't all
> that bad.
> Besides, who else was patriotic enough to volunteer to test
> artillery fuses - with a hammer?

Patriotic, or stupid? I think he was working for the other side, and
trying to destroy a munitions plant.
Old March 11th 13, 05:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
pyotr filipivich

"Michael A. Terrell" > on Mon, 11 Mar 2013
01:07:54 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

>pyotr filipivich wrote:
>>
>> "Michael A. Terrell" > on Tue, 05 Mar 2013
>> 02:21:19 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

>> > He is a union bunny who has to follow the script.

>> Maybe so, but that was back in the day when being Union wasn't all
>> that bad.
>> Besides, who else was patriotic enough to volunteer to test
>> artillery fuses - with a hammer?

> Patriotic, or stupid?

Rabbit and a 'Toon. What can you say?
--
pyotr filipivich
Old March 11th 13, 06:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
Michael A. Terrell

pyotr filipivich wrote:

> "Michael A. Terrell" > on Mon, 11 Mar 2013
> 01:07:54 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
> >
> >pyotr filipivich wrote:
> >>
> >> "Michael A. Terrell" > on Tue, 05 Mar 2013
> >> 02:21:19 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

> >> Maybe so, but that was back in the day when being Union wasn't all
> >> that bad.
> >> Besides, who else was patriotic enough to volunteer to test
> >> artillery fuses - with a hammer?

> > Patriotic, or stupid?

> Rabbit and a 'Toon. What can you say?

Made by liberals in Hollywood.
Old March 16th 13, 03:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.autos.tech,alt.home.repair
.[_13_]

"harry" > wrote in message
On Mar 5, 12:54 pm, Kurt Ullman > wrote:
> In article >,
> Wes Groleau > wrote:
>
> > On 02-26-2013 12:23, Michael A. Terrell wrote:
> > > bells in your tiny belfry? How about your slave trade, where you
> > > limeys
> > > brought slaves to your southern plantations, then left us to deal with
> > > the problems when we kicked your syphilis infected carcasses out in
> > > that

> > On the other hand, they outlawed slavery how many years before we did?

> Largely because they did not use slaves to the extent they did in the
> South US. It wasn't much of an economic deal after they could no longer
> sell slaves.

We used slaves in the West Indies. Sugar cane. Jamaica.

It was the war of Northern Aggression.
BULL****!

http://www.salon.com/2013/03/16/the_...the_civil_war/