ECCI vs TSW pedals

Old December 13th 04, 10:14 AM
Uwe Schürkamp

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 17:47:37 -0500, Brian Bowles wrote:
> Anyone want to comment on the PMB braking unit? It will be hard for me to
> afford the pedals and that too.

Squashball. Cheap, easy to replace, does the job well ;-)

uwe

--
GPG Fingerprint: 2E 13 20 22 9A 3F 63 7F 67 6F E9 B1 A8 36 A4 61
Old December 14th 04, 02:30 AM
Michael Grandy

Hmmm, 6000 pedals have several adjustments....lets see, about 5 just looking
at them. Probably more internal. And I've owned every ECCI there is. Are
your's built different?

Old December 14th 04, 02:31 AM
Michael Grandy

If you're worried about them being worth the extra $80, you need to buy the
TSW pedals. I would pay $200 more for them if I had to.

. ..

Old December 15th 04, 03:37 AM
Brian Bowles

What is that statement supposed to mean? I just do not want to pay an extra
$80 for something that is not worth it. My wife already thinks I am spending
too much. But as you know they do not understand.
news

Old December 15th 04, 03:44 AM
Michael Grandy

What I mean is that I would gladly spend the $80 more to own the ECCI pedals
over the TSW pedals. I have owned and used both. Of course I can't help you
with your wife. (-: