Shameless Ebay plug

Old December 11th 04, 11:26 PM
Malc

"Neil Charlton" > wrote in message
> Well, I got beat! I love this wheel so much I was prepared to go up as far
> as £180 (over $250!!!). Didn't even get close - it went for £195.
>
> So.... If anyone knows a source for the magic red momo - preferably new

but
> used OK - there's cash waiting. Wish BRD would get a shift on with the
> Speed7 wheel - they must be using the West Bros business model or

something

Yes Neil, I have a brand new unused one. Mail me an offer (watch the typo,
it's com not con).

Malc.

Old December 12th 04, 06:21 AM
Bamadano

Yes Neil, I have a brand new unused one. Mail me an offer (watch the typo,
it's com not con).

Malc.

Sounds like Malc's got the best deal for ya Neil. Hope it works out.
Dan
Old December 12th 04, 10:45 AM
JLe

ospam (Bamadano) wrote in
:

> Yes Neil, I have a brand new unused one. Mail me an offer (watch the
> typo, it's com not con).
>
> Malc.
>
> Sounds like Malc's got the best deal for ya Neil. Hope it works out.
> Dan

Agreed Neil :-)
I promised you a link to a dutch one, but haven't got your email adress so
I put it in he

http://www.marktplaats.nl/index.php3?
url=/markt/hardware/hulpmiddelen/48352.htm%3Fret%3D%252Fmarkt%252Fhardware%
252Fhulpmiddelen.htm%253Foudei%253D570%2526js%253D 1
(all in one line)

The guy says he used it for years and it got the following defacts:
-green button sometimes doesn't react 100%
-wheel makes strange noise when turning
-one table claw is weak
-he diabled the FF-connector internally
-lights go on/off sometimes
-the pedals are fine tho

IMO with 60E he's asking to much with all these flaws, would have put done
30 myself for spare parts.

cheers jurjen
Old December 12th 04, 11:47 AM
Neil Charlton

He sure does Dan. Read this about an hour ago. Since then we've agreed a
price and he'll deliver in the next few hours You gotta love this
internet stuff.

I could probably have struggled on with the old one with all the insulating
tape but is was scaring me to death in last night's RASCAR race. Only
problem is, I'll have to find a new default excuse now .....

Regards

Old December 12th 04, 04:12 PM
Malc

"Neil Charlton" > wrote in message
> He sure does Dan. Read this about an hour ago. Since then we've agreed a
> price and he'll deliver in the next few hours You gotta love this
> internet stuff.
>
> I could probably have struggled on with the old one with all the

insulating
> tape but is was scaring me to death in last night's RASCAR race. Only
> problem is, I'll have to find a new default excuse now .....

Enjoyed the coffee & chat Neil, nice to meet you ;-)

Hopefully now that the repairs to your old wheel aren't so urgent you might
be able to make some sort of permanent fix to give yourself a spare.

Malc.

Old December 12th 04, 08:19 PM
Neil Charlton

"Malc" > wrote in message
[snip]
> Enjoyed the coffee & chat Neil, nice to meet you ;-)

Nice to see you too. Unbelievable that the guy who sells me a wheel runs a
league I once used to run in (UKGPL) - small world.

> Hopefully now that the repairs to your old wheel aren't so urgent you
> might
> be able to make some sort of permanent fix to give yourself a spare.

Yep - hoping to change the pot, weld/stick/remake the spokes and generally
get the spare ready for future emergencies

Thanks again for the help Malc - great service

Regards

Old December 16th 04, 02:28 AM
J. Todd Wasson

>From: ospam (Bamadano)
>Date: 12/8/2004 9:49 P.M. Central Standard Time
>
>Red Momo on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...item=514681457
2&rd=1

Awesome, just got my bid in with an hour left <fingers crossed> (jtw62074)

Todd Wasson
Racing Software
http://PerformanceSimulations.com
http://performancesimulations.com/scnshot4.htm

Old December 16th 04, 03:32 AM
Bamadano

>Awesome, just got my bid in with an hour left <fingers crossed> (jtw62074)

>Todd Wasson
>Racing Software
>http://PerformanceSimulations.com
>http://performancesimulations.com/scnshot4.htm

Congrats. Looks like it's yours Todd. I'll be in touch
Dan

The Gallery Plug Saga Update Colin VW air cooled 2 November 12th 04 04:02 AM
Spark Plug Replacement Rudy Allemann Chrysler 0 October 12th 04 07:34 AM
Twisted-off Spark plug Threads Removed Gene Gardner General 0 October 5th 04 07:08 PM
drain plug is stuck Chris Saturn 11 September 1st 04 01:09 AM
Chevrolet Film for sale on Ebay! 1950 Vehicles Shown!! Scott Zuniga Antique cars 0 December 5th 03 12:06 AM