E36 microfilter replacement . . .

Old September 20th 04, 06:07 AM
news

Default E36 microfilter replacement . . .

any tips ?? i have a 1998 with passenger air bags.

not easy getting the lamp out of the glove box.
i guess you get the lamp bezel out by prying it with a screw driver.

some say you dont even have to remove the glove box but its rather
uncomfortable
down there upside down if u go through the kick panel.

thanks

Old September 20th 04, 10:39 PM
Jeff Strickland

"news" > wrote in message
> any tips ?? i have a 1998 with passenger air bags.
>
> not easy getting the lamp out of the glove box.
> i guess you get the lamp bezel out by prying it with a screw driver.

Lamp?

When I replace the microfilter on my E36, there was no lamp.

take the glove box out and remove the covers that are in the passenger side
footwell - right side footwell - and pull the filter out.

> some say you dont even have to remove the glove box but its rather
> uncomfortable
> down there upside down if u go through the kick panel.
>
> thanks

Bukb replacement - 2002 A4 - nightmare! Jimbo Audi 2 December 5th 04 09:30 PM
Belt replacement on a 2.4 JTD be037446 Alfa Romeo 4 November 4th 04 10:41 PM
Replacement seat heater elements andy Audi 0 October 13th 04 06:35 PM
replacement key NC Alfa Romeo 14 July 2nd 04 07:01 PM
Rear Bumper Replacement Options for a '77 Spider G. MacPherson Alfa Romeo 12 June 23rd 04 06:16 PM