VW Ad agency does it again!

Old May 11th 06, 12:25 AM posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Default VW Ad agency does it again!

For the Passat; perfect followup for the ricer-basher...

And along the lines of the double-meaning, "Drivers Wanted" which always
made me chuckle..

"Lowest Ego Emissions" {of any German car.}

Gotta love 'em ..long as you dont have to drive 'em.

you pay..DEAL with it!
Old May 11th 06, 02:01 AM posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Backyard Mechanic wrote:

> For the Passat; perfect followup for the ricer-basher...
>
> And along the lines of the double-meaning, "Drivers Wanted" which always
> made me chuckle..
>
> "Lowest Ego Emissions" {of any German car.}
>
> Gotta love 'em ..long as you dont have to drive 'em.

"Safe Happens"

Rob
Old May 11th 06, 03:26 PM posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

great commercial, made my wife and laugh, so true. Our Sienna mini-van
compliments our Passat well.

Makes me laugh when I hear the "reasons " why co-workers buy cars.

One idiot in particular, recent purchases
Camaro, wanted a fast car. V-6 with ground effects pkg (all about
looks)
F-150 (2wd) Camaro was too juvenile.
F-150 4x4: needed to haul more weight (needed 4wd ego boost)
Accord coupe for wife Her Isuzu became too old
Civic Hybrid: F150s 14 mpg did not cut it for a 150 mile daily commute
hmm didn't think about that ahead of time. Hybrid for highway driving ?
I predict a new car in a year.

Cheapest Rental Car Agency Airman Driving 3 May 12th 06 12:54 AM
Troy Travel Tour Reservation & Organisation Agency Troy, Dardanelles (Çanakkale) - Turkey troyagent Driving 0 March 22nd 06 04:52 PM
We Needed A Big Gas Tax [email protected] Ford Mustang 421 December 23rd 05 03:44 AM
turbonator muffster Ford Mustang 140 August 8th 05 11:37 PM
Why Are Honda CR-V's Catching Fire? Sparky Honda 4 October 19th 04 05:35 PM