Italian car meet this Thurs May 6 (Toronto, ON Canada area)

Old May 3rd 04, 10:36 PM
Myron Samila

Default Italian car meet this Thurs May 6 (Toronto, ON Canada area)

Hi all,

This is the first of our monthly get togethers. If you own an Italian car or are an
enthusiast, please come out. All are welcome. It will be held at Veneto Tennis Club
which is located in Woodbridge ON, near Toronto. Typically, there is an excellent turnout
of cars, there is a cafe/bar located on site.

This event will also feature a swap meet, so if you have parts to sell, please bring them.
Everyone usually arrives at 7:00pm, rain or shine.

Directions to Veneto Tennis Club:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?H1F112138 <- Map

Basically, south on Kipling from Hwy 7 in Woodbridge, it is on the left hand side of
Kipling (east side). Bring your Italian car if you can!! I'll be there with my '78 X1/9.

Cheers

--
Myron Samila
Toronto, ON Canada

Old May 3rd 04, 10:51 PM
Catman

Myron Samila wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This is the first of our monthly get togethers. If you own an Italian car
> or are an
> enthusiast, please come out.

Love to. I;d have to have left last week though

Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old May 4th 04, 12:28 PM
Dr Entropy

On Mon, 03 May 2004 21:51:56 GMT, Catman > pee'd inna snow, the
following:

X:Myron Samila wrote:
X:
X:> Hi all,
X:>
X:> This is the first of our monthly get togethers. If you own an Italian car
X:> or are an
X:> enthusiast, please come out.
X:
X:Love to. I;d have to have left last week though
X:>
Driving that first leg of th' journey would be a bit soggy as well.
Dr E--
mhm 17x1

Linux: Load it, Learn it, Love it.
Old May 7th 04, 08:38 PM

"Myron Samila" > wrote in message >...
> Hi all,
>
> This is the first of our monthly get togethers. If you own an Italian car or are an
> enthusiast, please come out. All are welcome. It will be held at Veneto Tennis Club
> which is located in Woodbridge ON, near Toronto. Typically, there is an excellent turnout
> of cars, there is a cafe/bar located on site.
>
> This event will also feature a swap meet, so if you have parts to sell, please bring them.
> Everyone usually arrives at 7:00pm, rain or shine.
>
> Directions to Veneto Tennis Club:
>
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?H1F112138 <- Map

Hi,
Well, it's all happening now eh.
One of the best cities I have ever visited, some of the friendliest
people in the world, who know the meaning of manners, with some of the
best countryside in the world, and the most helpful drivers I have
ever seen on the roads, And they have ALFA ROMEO'S TOO, they must be
sensible people as well.
Hope your event goes well. John UK.

Old May 8th 04, 05:10 AM
Myron Samila

> wrote in message
m...

> Hi,
> Well, it's all happening now eh.
> One of the best cities I have ever visited, some of the friendliest
> people in the world, who know the meaning of manners, with some of the
> best countryside in the world, and the most helpful drivers I have
> ever seen on the roads, And they have ALFA ROMEO'S TOO, they must be
> sensible people as well.
> Hope your event goes well. John UK.

Thank you John for the compliments

I love Toronto and all of the surrounding area, it is great for car lovers that is for
sure!!

I have owned an Alfa (sold as Milano over here) and I loved it. Shame we don't have any
new ones here a 147 would do me just fine (I was in Spain recently and visited an
Alfa/Fiat dealer, and drove around in a 145 when I was there, sweet!).

There is quite the Italian car following here.... We had a decent turnout in the rain,
about 20 cars (mostly Alfas of various vintage/models) one Lancia (Zagato) and my X1/9 .

some of us are sensible, the Italian car owners are most sensible!! (good taste!) But I
envy Europe and the UK, Alfa and Fiat are still sold there, and talk about AMAZING roads
to drive on.

Most of Ontario is flat...

Except one place that I love the most->>

Mosport International Raceway.. (www.mosport.com) what a track! MASSIVE elevation
changes, and we have a few Alfas/Fiats racing that legendary track as well

Cheers