Yeah right - Are we supposed to believe this?

Old November 9th 05, 05:25 AM
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

Default Yeah right - Are we supposed to believe this?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/l...?storyid=46968

Jacksonville Sheriff's Officer In Car Crash

By First Coast News Staff

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- A Jacksonville Sheriff's officer is recovering
from a crash after his patrol car smashed into a Mercedes along
Baymeadows Road Tuesday morning.

The Florida Highway Patrol says Officer James Tannous was on his way
to a burglary call when he came over an overpass and ran into a car.

Troopers say the officer was not speeding.
They are now investigating why the other driver had stopped in the
middle of the road. They say the officer was not speeding.

They TWICE told us the cop was not speeding which seems doubtful since
he was responding to a crime and probably was ( legally?) speeding.
And i bet the driver he hit was not stopped. Just driving along when
the cop rear-ended him. Did the cop have his siren wailing? Was he
tested for booze? If it was you or me we would be.

Old November 9th 05, 12:55 PM
The Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend Blade

I'll believe them before I'd believe a ****ing twit ****head like you!

> Was he tested for booze? If it was you or me we would be.

They wouldn't test you for boose. They would already have a case for DWR
and wouldnot need to add anymore to lock your sorry ass up.

BTW, DWR = Driving While Retarded.

Old November 9th 05, 10:09 PM
Sir Lex

The Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend Blade wrote:

> BTW, DWR = Driving While Retarded.

:-D
Old November 10th 05, 02:23 AM
TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwpj65@spamg

The Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend Blade wrote:
> laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE:
>

> > http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/l...?storyid=46968

> > They TWICE told us the cop was not speeding which seems doubtful since
> > he was responding to a crime and probably was ( legally?) speeding.
> > And i bet the driver he hit was not stopped. Just driving along when
> > the cop rear-ended him. Did the cop have his siren wailing?

> I'll believe them before I'd believe a ****ing twit ****head like you!
>
> > Was he tested for booze? If it was you or me we would be.

> They wouldn't test you for boose. They would already have a case for DWR
> and wouldnot need to add anymore to lock your sorry ass up.
>

> BTW, DWR = Driving While Retarded.

You have to remember that Aunt Judy doesn't drive that much, as it's
bath house buddies do most of the driving. As in, "Bend over, I'll
drive...."

Old November 10th 05, 04:42 AM
Old Wolf

wrote:
[usual trolling]

The Wikipedia article doesn't say that she was pregnant, or
his mistress. Are you making that up?

Old November 10th 05, 04:46 AM
Scott en Aztlán

On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 05:25:05 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE
> wrote:

>The Florida Highway Patrol says Officer James Tannous was on his way
>to a burglary call when he came over an overpass and ran into a car.
>
>Troopers say the officer was not speeding.
>They are now investigating why the other driver had stopped in the
>middle of the road. They say the officer was not speeding.

>They TWICE told us the cop was not speeding which seems doubtful since
>he was responding to a crime and probably was ( legally?) speeding.

Methinks the cop doth protest too much.

It's obvious he was driving too fast for conditions (i.e. he
over-drove his line of sight). His punishment, in addition to whatever
penalty a civilian would get, should be a mandatory remedial driving
course and a desk job.

Old November 10th 05, 04:56 AM
Paul.

On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 20:46:18 -0800, Scott en Aztlán
> said the following in
rec.autos.driving...

> It's obvious he was driving too fast for conditions (i.e. he
> over-drove his line of sight). His punishment, in addition to whatever
> penalty a civilian would get, should be a mandatory remedial driving
> course and a desk job.

Desk job? They should fire him if he was neglegent with his vehicle.

--
"Ladies and Gentlemen of the G.E.D. class of 1999...
I have one piece of advice for you:
Old November 10th 05, 05:44 AM
The Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend Blade

On 9 Nov 2005 21:19:28 -0800, Laura Bush murdered her boy friend
> said the following in rec.autos.driving...

> Of course Mister Hate is making it up.

The only one making things up here is you, cornhole queen.

> Same with the DUI charge against
> teddy. No evidence for that either.

Senatorial membership has its privledges...

> Kennedy went off (at night) a
> single lane bridge with no guard rail. Almost all vehicle "accidents"
> are due to driver recklessness but the Chappaquidick incident is one
> instance

So you make exceptions for your buddies, do you. **** off, you
hypocritical asshole.

> where it may really have been no ones fault except the idiot
> who built the bridge.

It was the fault of the fatass drunken piece of **** who drove off the
bridge, you criminal coddler.