Sloth Kills Four

Old September 30th 05, 03:51 AM
Scott en Aztlán

Default Sloth Kills Four

Four people died in this fiery crash. The one who survived was not
wearing a seat belt and was ejected from the vehicle - how's that for
irony? No doubt it was caused by some Sloth who pulled out in front of
this poor guy, causing the man to swerve and run off the road. After
the crash, the untouched Sloth puttered away into the darkness, and
was long gone by the time the police arrived.

Which is, of course, exactly how Sloth Kills. Right, Pacifico?

Old September 30th 05, 05:43 AM
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 19:51:59 -0700, Scott en Aztlán
> wrote:

> Four people died in this fiery crash. The one who survived was not
>wearing a seat belt and was ejected from the vehicle - how's that for
>irony? No doubt it was caused by some Sloth who pulled out in front of
>this poor guy, causing the man to swerve and run off the road. After
>the crash, the untouched Sloth puttered away into the darkness, and
>was long gone by the time the police arrived.
>
>Which is, of course, exactly how Sloth Kills. Right, Pacifico?
>
>> http://www.dailystar.com/dailystar/metro/80941.php
>>
>> A fiery RV crash on a California highway killed four Tucson-area
>> residents - a champion speedboat racer, his son and two friends - and
>> left a teenage girl critically burned.
>>
>> The collision occurred at about 10:30 p.m. Thursday along Interstate
>> 10 near Indio, Calif., when the westbound recreational vehicle drifted
>> off the road, hit a guardrail and crashed into a center divider,
>> exploding into flames.
>>
>> Lance Matty, a 52-year-old speedboat racer from Sahuarita, his
>> 15-year-old son Daniel, and his crew chief Floyd "Joe" Perrin of
>> Tucson, 42, and Perrin's daughter Ashley, 14, were killed, said
>> Officer Eric Peńa, a spokesman for the California Highway Patrol.
>>
>> The lone survivor, Matty's 17-year-old daughter Christina, was ejected
>> from the vehicle and pulled to safety by witnesses. She was burned
>> over 70 percent of her body and was taken to Desert Regional Medical
>> Center in Palms Springs in critical condition. Christina has since
>> been transferred to a burn center in Colton, Calif.

A speed boat racer was the driver which means he's a highway speeder
too. This was another case of speed kills.

Old September 30th 05, 07:24 AM
~^Johnny^~

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 19:51:59 -0700, Scott en Aztlán
> wrote:

> Four people died in this fiery crash. The one who survived was not
>wearing a seat belt and was ejected from the vehicle - how's that for
>irony? No doubt it was caused by some Sloth who pulled out in front of
>this poor guy, causing the man to swerve and run off the road. After
>the crash, the untouched Sloth puttered away into the darkness, and
>was long gone by the time the police arrived.

Trolling, are we, Scott?

If one is not speeding, and someone s-l-o-w-l-y pulls out in front of
him/her, does the approaching driver not have ample time to avoid a
collision (unless that same driver is either drunk, asleep, or
having a heart attack)?

Speed kills. Incidental sloth just speeds up the process. :-)

--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info

~~~~~~~~
"Why write I still all one, ever the same,
And keep invention in a noted weed,
That every word doth almost tell my name"
-Shakespeare
~~~~~~~~
Old September 30th 05, 09:04 AM
YourAdHere

Damn, must've been one of those giant ground sloths. They do have nasty
looking claws.

Old September 30th 05, 02:48 PM
Scott en Aztlán

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 23:24:10 -0700, ~^Johnny^~
> wrote:

>On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 19:51:59 -0700, Scott en Aztlán
> wrote:
>
>> Four people died in this fiery crash. The one who survived was not
>>wearing a seat belt and was ejected from the vehicle - how's that for
>>irony? No doubt it was caused by some Sloth who pulled out in front of
>>this poor guy, causing the man to swerve and run off the road. After
>>the crash, the untouched Sloth puttered away into the darkness, and
>>was long gone by the time the police arrived.

>Trolling, are we, Scott?

You're new here, aren't you?

>If one is not speeding, and someone s-l-o-w-l-y pulls out in front of
>him/her, does the approaching driver not have ample time to avoid a
>collision (unless that same driver is either drunk, asleep, or
>having a heart attack)?

Ask Cory Duinkle.

Old September 30th 05, 02:51 PM
Scott en Aztlán

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 04:43:41 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE
> wrote:

>A speed boat racer was the driver which means he's a highway speeder
>too. This was another case of speed kills.

Don't let Jeff the Pacifico drinker hear you impugn Lance's character
like that... He's likely to lambast you with an Ad Homonem attack.

Old September 30th 05, 05:27 PM
Cory Dunkle

"~^Johnny^~" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 19:51:59 -0700, Scott en Aztlán
> > wrote:
>
> > Four people died in this fiery crash. The one who survived was not
> >wearing a seat belt and was ejected from the vehicle - how's that for
> >irony? No doubt it was caused by some Sloth who pulled out in front of
> >this poor guy, causing the man to swerve and run off the road. After
> >the crash, the untouched Sloth puttered away into the darkness, and
> >was long gone by the time the police arrived.

> Trolling, are we, Scott?
>
> If one is not speeding, and someone s-l-o-w-l-y pulls out in front of
> him/her, does the approaching driver not have ample time to avoid a
> collision (unless that same driver is either drunk, asleep, or
> having a heart attack)?

Umm... No, one does not. I can vouch for that as per my accident last
Friday. I'm sure my car would vouch for that too...

http://cadunkle.kicks-ass.net/pics/F...t/P9230014.JPG
http://cadunkle.kicks-ass.net/pics/F.../SkidMarks.jpg

Cory

Old September 30th 05, 10:21 PM
Paul.

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 04:43:41 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE
> said the following in rec.autos.driving...

> A speed boat racer was the driver which means he's a highway speeder
> too.

Proof?

<sounds of crickets on a warm summer's evening>

Just as I thought, no proof what so ever....

> This was another case of speed kills.

'Ya mean like 41 in a 25?

--
Get back under your bridge, troll!

--
"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. "laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMOCIDE), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Connecting POA to LBMHB/lbVH:
See the following:
http://tinyurl.com/ahphjMPG.1cfc480a....bellsou th.n
et

Old October 1st 05, 02:30 AM
Laura Bush is a great first lady

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 19:51:59 -0700, Scott en Aztl=E1n
> > wrote:
>
> > Four people died in this fiery crash. The one who survived was not
> >wearing a seat belt and was ejected from the vehicle - how's that for
> >irony? No doubt it was caused by some Sloth who pulled out in front of
> >this poor guy, causing the man to swerve and run off the road. After
> >the crash, the untouched Sloth puttered away into the darkness, and
> >was long gone by the time the police arrived.
> >
> >Which is, of course, exactly how Sloth Kills. Right, Pacifico?
> >
> >> http://www.dailystar.com/dailystar/metro/80941.php
> >>
> >> A fiery RV crash on a California highway killed four Tucson-area
> >> residents - a champion speedboat racer, his son and two friends - and
> >> left a teenage girl critically burned.
> >>
> >> The collision occurred at about 10:30 p.m. Thursday along Interstate
> >> 10 near Indio, Calif., when the westbound recreational vehicle drifted
> >> off the road, hit a guardrail and crashed into a center divider,
> >> exploding into flames.
> >>
> >> Lance Matty, a 52-year-old speedboat racer from Sahuarita, his
> >> 15-year-old son Daniel, and his crew chief Floyd "Joe" Perrin of
> >> Tucson, 42, and Perrin's daughter Ashley, 14, were killed, said
> >> Officer Eric Pe=F1a, a spokesman for the California Highway Patrol.
> >>
> >> The lone survivor, Matty's 17-year-old daughter Christina, was ejected
> >> from the vehicle and pulled to safety by witnesses. She was burned
> >> over 70 percent of her body and was taken to Desert Regional Medical
> >> Center in Palms Springs in critical condition. Christina has since
> >> been transferred to a burn center in Colton, Calif.

> A speed boat racer was the driver which means he's a highway speeder
> too. This was another case of speed kills.

Got proof, retard, or is this merely another example of your failure to
comprehend what you're reading?

Old October 1st 05, 03:43 AM
C. E. White

What sloth driver? Why do you assume that there was another vehicle besides
the RV involved at all? Nothing in the article you referenced mentioned
another vehicle at all. The leading possibility for the cause seemed to be
that the driver of the RV fell asleep. From the reference -

"Investigators will likely never know the cause of the collision, but Peńa
said it's possible the driver, who was not identified, fell asleep."

You are something - you create your own special class of evil drivers (sloth
drivers), vilify what is often reasonable and safe driving behavior, and
then blame crashes on sloth drivers that probably don't even exist.

Perhaps you should discuss this fixation with a mental health professional.

Ed