'07 coupe for sale $39k

Old November 14th 07, 02:43 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Bob G.[_2_]

Default '07 coupe for sale $39k

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 09:41:24 -0500, Bob G. <rg327_remove_comcast.net>
wrote:

>>Gosh Bob, you're fast. Around the world like lightening and now you've
>>crossed the dateline. (check the calendar on that computer.)
>>
>>Cheers ... pj

>This michine has been giving me a lot of date & time problems ever
>since the early switch to DST ...like its got a mind of its own...I
>reset the date/time and all is well for a few days then ..pop its
>wrong...
>
>So this is another NOTE from the future... ???
>
>Time to get the old hammer and bailing wire out and fix this damn
>computer !
>
>Boib G

I'm out of time traveling mode for a couple of days ..reset it Back to
yesterday...which is today...LOL

Bob G,
Old November 14th 07, 09:48 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Bob G.[_2_]

wrote:
>>> Read the very fine print on that site. The cheapest '08 you're going
>>> to get identical to my '07 options/style is $46k - $49k.
>>>

>I agree that in the short run this may matter but if you keep it for
>20 plus years, likely not a big deal. Of course technically you are
>correct.

My take on tis is that IF I were to buy the 08 it would be a used car
as soon as the deal was done... BUT it would technically be one year
younger then the 07.... Personally I'd go for the 07 and like I said
previously take my wife on 2 Ocean Cruises this winter ...she would
be happy and so would both my checkbook and me... Win Win Win.

Bob G.
Old November 15th 07, 02:41 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Bob G.[_2_]