God bless the troops that protect us.

Old May 28th 06, 06:13 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default God bless the troops that protect us.

Have a happy memorial day all current and former soldiers who serve/served
honorably. I salute you all!!!!

Mitch

Flip off a liberal today and earn extra points

Old May 28th 06, 07:54 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Mitch A wrote:
> Have a happy memorial day all current and former soldiers who serve/served
> honorably. I salute you all!!!!
>
> Mitch

I'm all for that.

But...

> Flip off a liberal today and earn extra points

....this just makes you look stupid.
Old May 29th 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Mitch A" wrote...
> <snip>

I'm sure all "combat deployed" troops are doing as good a job as can be
humanly expected of them and, if nothing else and as a (retired) army
reserve, I respect and honour their sense of duty.

I do feel, however, it's a mistake to confuse their sacrifice with the moral
and ethical validity of their orders.

Jan.
=---

Old May 29th 06, 01:26 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Jan Verschueren" wrote...
>> <snip>

> I do feel, however, it's a mistake to confuse their sacrifice with
> the moral and ethical validity of their orders.

Having said (and meant) that, what's up with this site (just been spammed
the link by e-mail):

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main

Quite apart from the security camera stills showing the plane flying towards
the building, then erupting into a fireball, the FAA report on the crash and
all the other evidence, what do they suggest happened to the plane and its
occupants supposing it wasn't flown into the Pentagon? -is the Bermuda
triangle shifting to Washington suddenly more plausible than someone
hijacking a plane and using it as a bomb?

They must take us for fools.

Jan.
=---

Old May 29th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

I have many friends currently/formerly the military and a very very large
percentage feel this is an honorable mission. 25 million free people is
nothing to sneeze at but you would think otherwise based on the endless
whining from the anti-everything (ponytail) crowd. You hint as much in your
post as well.

Any real soldier knows that "war is hell" but for some odd reason the
mainstream media/liberals think we can wage a war without death and
destruction (The Danica/Cornacova sp? effect). As far as Im concerned their
is no such thing as a politically correct war and trying to wage one proves
once again how delirious some people are.

Saddam was/is a disgusting human being (and I use the term loosely) and
anyone on his side is my enemy..

I don;t hear Fischer spewing her crocodile tears bull**** about the
(literally) millions of human beings Saddam and his band of scum killed
during his tenure but she sure doesnt hesitate to spew bull**** about US
soldiers before an investigation is even complete. Sad little bitches her
and her girlfriend Freddy/Rex/Larry Bakesmith are.

Whats your address in Jersey Fischer? I have some military friends that
live nearby and would like to have a discussion with you, in person,
regarding your recent post. Anyone give me odds on the likelihood of this
happening? LOL...... He won't because then everyone will know he's 40,
jobless and living in Mommies basement reading the Daily KOS....

Mitch

Old May 29th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Just in case you missed it. Talk about cowards....

>One thing the u.s. has proven it can do better than anyone is to lie, and
>then send a bunch of coward, vile, scumbags to another country and have
>them

slaughter little children. Even 8 month old babies. They also murder their
mothers, old ladies, and old men in wheelchairs who have one leg.

Old May 29th 06, 03:01 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Mitch A wrote:
> Just in case you missed it. Talk about cowards....
>

>> One thing the u.s. has proven it can do better than anyone is to lie, and
>> then send a bunch of coward, vile, scumbags to another country and have
>> them

> slaughter little children. Even 8 month old babies. They also murder their
> mothers, old ladies, and old men in wheelchairs who have one leg.

Mitch, we just want to know why they do it
Old May 29th 06, 04:36 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Mitch A" > wrote in message
. com...
|| Any real soldier knows that "war is hell" but for some odd reason the
| mainstream media/liberals think we can wage a war without death and
| destruction. As far as Im concerned their
| is no such thing as a politically correct war and trying to wage one
proves
| once again how delirious some people are.

I think maybe you watch too much television, and are listening to what
others say about this mainstream media. I haven't watched a national news
segment in over twenty years. I try to watch things-- when I do watch,
which is not all that often-- that afford no commentary. You might try
doing the same, and make up your own mind about things instead of listening
to what others say you should think.

(BTW, it is my belief that all this politcal correctness BS is a way to turn
the tables and deny any kind of free speech. And it's the ones complaining
about the absurdness of trying to be politically correct who are at the root
of the problem.)

| Saddam was/is a disgusting human being (and I use the term loosely) and
| anyone on his side is my enemy..

That may be the case, but America is not the world's police at all times
everywhere. There are more effective, longer-lasting ways of ridding the
world of pestilence rather than just bombing them. It's like the parent who
resorts to physically hitting a child-- that's a LAST resort (i.e.,
"never"). If that doesn't work, the parent is finished. War did not work
with the Iraqis, and now America might be finished.

| I don;t hear Fischer spewing her crocodile tears bull**** about the
| (literally) millions of human beings Saddam and his band of scum killed
| during his tenure but she sure doesnt hesitate to spew bull**** about US
| soldiers before an investigation is even complete. Sad little bitches her
| and her girlfriend Freddy/Rex/Larry Bakesmith are.

I see you have a clear head about all this. Why are you worrying what other
people do? Worry about what you do: it's hard to control the actions of
others.

|Whats your address in Jersey Fischer? I have some military friends that
| live nearby and would like to have a discussion with you, in person,
| regarding your recent post. Anyone give me odds on the likelihood of this
| happening? LOL...... He won't because then everyone will know he's 40,
| jobless and living in Mommies basement reading the Daily KOS....

I think you'd better see a doctor.

Alanb

Old May 29th 06, 06:36 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Classic!

Alan proves once again he's incapable of rational thought (as your reply
email addy clearly shows) or reading comprehension and obviously mind
reading isn't his specialty either....

Yeah you get your info from a website, it has to be true in that case eh...
Sheeesh after partying all day I'd hoped for something better than this
drivel in response. You let me down once again Alan.

No we arent the Worlds police force but we sure as hell cant wait for the
Europeans to do anything... History is CLEARLY on this side. The Useless
Nations (as horrible as they are) gave the Authority in how many resolutions
again? Don't let facts and the truth get in your way OK.

You have drool rolling down your chin better get a Kleenex <vbseg>

Mitch

Old May 29th 06, 07:24 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Why don;t you go look for your sense of humor, it's MIA. I guess with a
name like Smuck I wouldnt laugh at much either, lol.

We Needed A Big Gas Tax [email protected] Ford Mustang 421 December 23rd 05 03:44 AM
turbonator muffster Ford Mustang 140 August 8th 05 11:37 PM
protect your car's engine Waltervw Audi 3 November 30th 04 01:53 AM
protect your car's engine Waltervw BMW 1 November 24th 04 04:14 PM
protect your car's engine Waltervw Alfa Romeo 0 November 23rd 04 03:00 PM