West Racing update

Old October 26th 04, 04:51 PM
Paulinho

Default West Racing update

http://www.racing-legends.com/news.htm

Check it out... an October update !!!!

Shame its a year old :-(

Old October 26th 04, 05:35 PM
redTed

"Paulinho" > wrote in message
> http://www.racing-legends.com/news.htm
>
> Check it out... an October update !!!!
>

> Shame its a year old :-(

It's damn reliable, though . Like a comfy pair of slippers. Like those I'll
be wearing by the time this game is released.

Old October 26th 04, 06:02 PM
Andi Cole

Damn, April 1st again already.

Andi.

--

Remove only one zero to reply

Old October 26th 04, 06:41 PM
Mike Beauchamp

Wow, that new 1 year anniversary transport van looks even nicer than last
years!!

Mike
http://mikebeauchamp.com

Old October 26th 04, 07:37 PM
Steve Blankenship

"redTed" > wrote in message

> "Paulinho" > wrote in message
> > http://www.racing-legends.com/news.htm
> >
> > Check it out... an October update !!!!
> >

> > Shame its a year old :-(
> >

> It's damn reliable, though . Like a comfy pair of slippers. Like those

I'll
> be wearing by the time this game is released.

Could be, but you just never know... ;-) And every time I see that page, it
just reinforces the fact that I'd rather hop in that Lotus and take it for a
spin than anything else out there.

Just thought about Racing Legends the other day while looking at an ex-Dan
Gurney Lotus 29 that was being restored at the Barber Motorsports Museum
outside Birmingham, AL. Suggested they needed a 49 in their Lotus
collection and they concurred, but opined they could buy a lot of vintage
motorbikes for the $900K a 49 would run them.

Great museum BTW, especially for motorcycle enthusiasts. Everything from
1900's board track racers to the latest modern exotica. I'd never seen an
850cc V8 before, but now I have!

SB

Old October 27th 04, 01:17 PM
Jussi

I'm not interested about games which will never going to be finished

Old October 27th 04, 03:21 PM
Jasper

> I'm not interested about games which will never going to be finished

Well you must have been a little interested to bother to read this thread.

---