Opinions wanted! Best first car for beginner

Old October 13th 03, 01:11 AM
Eric Martin

Thanks again to everyone for their opinions. A lot to think about, but I
think I'm going to end up with something along the line of a Mustang, Nova,
Falcon, Chevelle....lots available, lots of parts, and beginner-friendly.

Eric Martin

Old October 14th 03, 02:54 AM
poncho62

My sugestions...
If looking for a 50s,60s or 70s car, get a Chevy.....parts are cheap and plentiful
If something newer, try a Mustang or Camaro....same as above....parts are cheap.
Harry

Old October 14th 03, 05:38 AM
The Guy

An early Chevy would be a good choice. Plus if you get a full sized one
, like an Impala, the back seat will be roomy enough to fool around in!

Tim