Rear glass for 67 fastback

Old June 26th 05, 10:25 PM
Big Al

Default Rear glass for 67 fastback

Anyone have one, or know where to get one?

Al

Old June 27th 05, 04:46 AM
Spike

I heard a rumor that some outfit was reproducing the rear glass for
65/66, I wonder if the same hold true for a 67..... Also, i seem to
recall a couple of ads in one of the magazine I get advertising hard
to find glass. I'll take a look and see if I can find the ads. Also,
you might try checking with restoration places like KAR Mustang
www.karmustang.com. I figure if Coddington can have custom
windshields made for his custom rods, using a template made of poster
board (including the angles and curves), there should be something
available for the many fastbacks still out there.

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 14:25:47 -0700, "Big Al" >
wrote:

>Anyone have one, or know where to get one?
>
>Al

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Old June 28th 05, 09:21 AM
Spike

Vintage Glass USA 1-800-889-3826
ad claims they carry large selection
No guarantees, but her are possible sources....

Iowa Glass 1-800-747-5402 email
in Cedar rapids ad says for all vintage and muscle cars

KAR Mustang
www.karmustang.com
KAR does restorations and sells parts

Prestige Mustang www.prestigemustang.com
claims to be the largest Mustang salvage yard in southeast

Old June 29th 05, 12:24 AM
66 6F HCS

Colorado Mustang Inc. has, AFAIK, the largest salvage yard in the country
dedicated to Mustangs. They should be able to get one. You oughta see the
pics of their yard. Holy COW!! It's HUGE!!
http://www.coloradomustang.com/yard.html
--
Scott W.
'66 HCS Mustang 289

147 Rear Hatch Glass Ross Alfa Romeo 9 January 28th 05 02:10 PM
65-66 Fastback glass Jeffrey Davison Ford Mustang 8 November 18th 04 12:17 PM
'65 Fastback Rear Seat Installation Steve Battles Ford Mustang 1 November 10th 04 06:21 PM
Are glass rear windows standard? Rivergoat Mazda 8 September 16th 04 12:19 AM