new Honda CR-V break in

Old January 24th 10, 04:25 PM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
jim

Default new Honda CR-V break in

As I said before. There is nothing on that page that even vaguely suggests your
valves are not made from mostly iron . Eaton corp. makes the valves for North
American Hondas. and they say their automotive valves are steel (typically around 75%
iron). They do make some exotic alloys that are used for motorcycle valves but not
automobiles.

jim beam wrote: nothing meaningful

Old January 24th 10, 05:13 PM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
jim beam[_4_]

On 01/24/2010 08:25 AM, jim wrote:
> As I said before. There is nothing on that page that even vaguely suggests your
> valves are not made from mostly iron .

yes there is - look up the compositions for the alloy numbers!!!! and
having had this repeated to you multiple times, aren't you starting to
have the slightest suspicion that once alloyed, a material's properties
might change? otherwise, wouldn't we all be using pure elementals?

> Eaton corp. makes the valves for North
> American Hondas. and they say their automotive valves are steel (typically around 75%
> iron). They do make some exotic alloys that are used for motorcycle valves but not
> automobiles.

red herring. it doesn't matter /who/ makes them or /what/ you say they
say. fact is, these alloys comply with spec - as outlined in the cites
i gave you.

> jim beam wrote: nothing meaningful

**** dude, even a single-celled organism is more receptive to learning
than you. you consistently snip and avoid everything that directly
contradicts you, and just keep on repeating the same ignorant bull****.
why? [rhetorical] you may be bent because you don't like being shown
to be a retard, but there's no excuse for continuing to **** in the
knowledge pool with stuff that is just plain wrong.

Old January 24th 10, 05:31 PM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
jim

I'll take the OEMs' word for it over your contorted and twisted logic as to how that web
page (plus some additional unspecified googling) tells you anything about Honda exhaust
valves.

jim beam once again wrote:

nothing meaningful.

Old January 24th 10, 05:34 PM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
jim beam[_4_]

On 01/24/2010 09:31 AM, jim wrote:
> I'll take the OEMs' word for it over your contorted and twisted logic as to how that web
> page (plus some additional unspecified googling) tells you anything about Honda exhaust
> valves.

dude, read the ****ing cites. exhaust valve alloys are chosen because
of heat and burn resistance. end of story. stop your denial.

> jim beam once again wrote:
>
> nothing meaningful.

idiot.
Old January 24th 10, 05:57 PM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Guy[_2_]

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 07:57:12 -0800, jim beam > wrote:

>On 01/23/2010 09:45 PM, Guy wrote:
>> On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 23:39:39 -0600, > wrote:

>>> Either I'm sleepy or my newsreader is messing up so I'll give this one
>>> more try to post to the correct person.....
>>>
>>> Jim, you're just too nice dealing with that dip**** (to use his own
>>> words). You know I don't recall with all his name calling, you ever
>>> called him back a name. You"re one helluva polite guy<g> !!!!

>> Looks to me like my newsreader is bad so I'm going to post this under
>> my name now......I'll figure what is wrong tomorrow morning.
>>
>> Bottom line is Jim is just too nice and Jim Beam is a dip**** (using
>> his own words).

>five posts to **** up each and every time??? idiot drunken retard.

No that's you.
The problem is the software but I have yet to find the setting unless
it's built in. I doubt this will show correctly at my end after this
post is posted. Maybe it will show correctly at your end.
Old January 24th 10, 06:02 PM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
jim beam[_4_]

On 01/24/2010 09:57 AM, Guy wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 07:57:12 -0800, jim > wrote:

>>> Looks to me like my newsreader is bad so I'm going to post this under
>>> my name now......I'll figure what is wrong tomorrow morning.
>>>
>>> Bottom line is Jim is just too nice and Jim Beam is a dip**** (using
>>> his own words).

>> five posts to **** up each and every time??? idiot drunken retard.

> No that's you.
> The problem is the software but I have yet to find the setting unless
> it's built in. I doubt this will show correctly at my end after this
> post is posted. Maybe it will show correctly at your end.

/nothing/ you post shows correctly at my end - it's always looks like
retarded drivel of an attention-seeking idiot that can't wipe his own ass.

Old January 24th 10, 06:52 PM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Guy[_2_]

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 10:02:16 -0800, jim beam > wrote:

>On 01/24/2010 09:57 AM, Guy wrote:

>>> five posts to **** up each and every time??? idiot drunken retard.

>> No that's you.
>> The problem is the software but I have yet to find the setting unless
>> it's built in. I doubt this will show correctly at my end after this
>> post is posted. Maybe it will show correctly at your end.

>/nothing/ you post shows correctly at my end - it's always looks like
>retarded drivel of an attention-seeking idiot that can't wipe his own ass.

You sound like you talk outa your ass.
Old January 24th 10, 07:43 PM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
jim

jim beam wrote:

> On 01/24/2010 09:31 AM, jim wrote:
> > I'll take the OEMs' word for it over your contorted and twisted logic as to how that web
> > page (plus some additional unspecified googling) tells you anything about Honda exhaust
> > valves.

> dude, read the ****ing cites. exhaust valve alloys are chosen because
> of heat and burn resistance. end of story. stop your denial.

You would have to say something first before I could deny it. You have said nothing.

Old January 24th 10, 08:03 PM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
E. Meyer[_3_]

On 1/23/10 9:45 PM, in article , "Greg"

>>> The Oil Change specials at every place I have been to cover 5w20.

>> OK & that is the point - make sure the "special" actually covers what your
>> car requires.

> Yea.... Buying the appropriate viscosity oil was sorta implied!
>
> I had places like Auto Zone and Kragen in mind; not the guy on the
> corner, selling who-knows-what out the back of his pickup!

I misread your intent. I was thinking the "$29.95 special" at quicky-lube
or similar where you don't have any idea what they're doing or using most of
the time.

Old January 24th 10, 08:17 PM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
jim beam[_4_]

On 01/24/2010 11:43 AM, jim wrote:

> jim beam wrote:
>
>> On 01/24/2010 09:31 AM, jim wrote:
>>> I'll take the OEMs' word for it over your contorted and twisted logic as to how that web
>>> page (plus some additional unspecified googling) tells you anything about Honda exhaust
>>> valves.

>> dude, read the ****ing cites. exhaust valve alloys are chosen because
>> of heat and burn resistance. end of story. stop your denial.
>>

> You would have to say something first before I could deny it. You have said nothing.

wow, denial /and/ delusion!!!

idiot.

Honda Civic to easy to break into? john_c Honda 11 April 22nd 07 04:25 AM
2003 Honda Accord Break Rotors hokie_dawg Honda 9 January 24th 07 05:20 PM
Honda Accord Break Problem Jai Honda 10 January 24th 06 01:26 AM
low break pedal, non-working parking break - self-adjusters not working? [email protected] Technology 13 December 24th 05 12:32 PM
166 Break down. Brian Alfa Romeo 1 May 22nd 05 11:58 AM