Florida Splitty Owners ??

Old April 16th 09, 07:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
jeWINKwink

Default Florida Splitty Owners ??

The other night I heard there was a terrible crash up near me. The person
said it was an 18 window bus .. Near Deltona and I-4 .. Anyone hear of this
... who it was or what happened ?? My bus is getting a new inside this month.
New panels and insulation .. Not because of weather, just so I can hear my
music better.

Diane ...
www.jangle.us

Old April 16th 09, 09:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"jeWINKwink" > wrote in message
> The other night I heard there was a terrible crash up near me. The person
> said it was an 18 window bus .. Near Deltona and I-4 .. Anyone hear of
> this .. who it was or what happened ?? My bus is getting a new inside this
> month. New panels and insulation .. Not because of weather, just so I can
> hear my music better.
>

> Diane ...
> www.jangle.us

can't answer your question, but good to see you check in... been awhile..

C5 and C6 owners or past owners Norm Corvette 8 April 12th 07 01:48 PM
Removing rear gear rod splitty Phatman VW air cooled 2 May 27th 06 06:16 PM
Hey Florida VW owners, A Oil ? T & L VW air cooled 5 March 15th 05 12:57 AM
wanting a splitty jex VW air cooled 1 January 17th 05 05:12 PM
Good Luck Florida Corvette Owners Tom in Missouri Corvette 4 September 4th 04 05:10 PM