Proposal on how to better deal mario

Old November 30th 08, 04:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Scott H[_2_]

Default Proposal on how to better deal mario

"Anthony W" > wrote in message
>> On Nov 29, 8:51 pm, Anthony W > wrote:
>>> How about once a weak or so some one posts a message with all the links,
>>> his full name and address and the full story. Then we shun him. I mean
>>> we don't reply to his posts and ignore his replies to our posts.
>>>
>>> If we could stick to this, I think this newsgroup would be a better
>>> place. Anyway it's just an idea...
>>>
>>> Tony

>> You can count me in.
>> If we could only get John C. of aircooled.net to come here and make
>> a post of his story about his problems with Mario / Kafertoys.

> All we need is one copy of it to post in the weekly "MG thief post."
>
> Tony

John's story is he
http://www.mariogavazzivintagewerks.com/

--
Scott

Old November 30th 08, 04:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Anthony W

Scott H wrote:

> John's story is he
> http://www.mariogavazzivintagewerks.com/

Cool. Now all we have to do is to put it all together with the rest of
the links. What else should we include besides his full name and address?

Tony

Old November 30th 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Nov 30, 10:24*am, Anthony W > wrote:
> Scott H wrote:
> > John's story is he
> >http://www.mariogavazzivintagewerks.com/

> Cool. *Now all we have to do is to put it all together with the rest of
> the links. *What else should we include besides his full name and address?
>
> Tony

Wasn't there a link to his criminal record ?
Old November 30th 08, 07:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Nov 30, 6:54�am, wrote:
> On Nov 29, 8:51�pm, Anthony W > wrote:
>
> > How about once a weak or so some one posts a message with all the links,
> > his full name and address and the full story. �Then we shun him.. �I mean
> > we don't reply to his posts and ignore his replies to our posts.

> > If we could stick to this, I think this newsgroup would be a better
> > place. �Anyway it's just an idea...

> > Tony

> �You can count me in.
> � If we could only get John C. of aircooled.net to come here and make
> a post of his story about his problems with Mario / Kafertoys.

Yea I'm sure John would also like to explain why he thru his father
out on the street.
Old November 30th 08, 07:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Nov 30, 10:17�am, wrote:
> On Nov 30, 10:24�am, Anthony W > wrote:
>
> > Scott H wrote:
> > > John's story is he
> > >http://www.mariogavazzivintagewerks.com/

> > Cool. �Now all we have to do is to put it all together with the rest of
> > the links. �What else should we include besides his full name and address?

> > Tony

> Wasn't there a link to his criminal record ?

oh yea I'm such a criminal 45 in a 30 think about that bitches the
next time your doing anything wrong

Oh wait i forget I'm surronded saints.
Old November 30th 08, 08:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message

>Yea I'm sure John would also like to explain why he thru his father
>out on the street.

unless his father stole and parted out his car that was at your shop, and
sold all the parts he sent for the car, his father has nothing to do with
your transaction(theft) with John...

Old November 30th 08, 08:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message

>oh yea I'm such a criminal 45 in a 30 think about that bitches the
>next time your doing anything wrong

>Oh wait i forget I'm surronded saints.

I'm no saint... I did a burnout through third gear the night before last...
but I've never stolen anything...

Old November 30th 08, 08:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Anthony W

Joey Tribiani wrote:

> I'm no saint... I did a burnout through third gear the night before last...
> but I've never stolen anything...

If this is going to work we must all start ignoring him...

Tony
Old November 30th 08, 08:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"Anthony W" > wrote in message
> Joey Tribiani wrote:
>
>> I'm no saint... I did a burnout through third gear the night before
>> last... but I've never stolen anything...

> If this is going to work we must all start ignoring him...
>
> Tony

Ya know, I did that for a couple years... know what? he's still here... so
why not have some fun?

Old November 30th 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
David Gravereaux

WAL I SE UR PLAN WORK3D FOR ABOUT 15 S3CONDS BUT MAH POW3R SI 2
GRAAT

Had to fix your post.