field of dreams

Old November 8th 04, 01:50 PM
cobra boy

Default field of dreams

Did anyone see the field of dreams commercial? Makes me wanna save up and
get a new mustang.
ex cobra boy 97 convert deceased

Old November 8th 04, 05:06 PM
Backyard Mechanic

cobra boy opined in news:IQKjd.3594$XQ1.3532@trndny03:

> Did anyone see the field of dreams commercial? Makes me wanna save up and
> get a new mustang.
> ex cobra boy 97 convert deceased

NO! You dont say!!

Noone has even MENTIONED 2005 Mustang tv ads on this forum..

And there's not 10 replies on that thread thats not there if you dont have a
scroll bar on your reader

Tho one must take into account youthful enthusiasm, I suppose.

"cobra boy"!

And, yes, I am an obsequious, contentious, patronizing old geezer....
It's my right, by senority!

Hoooo-aahh!!!!
Old November 8th 04, 05:36 PM
SVTKate

Hey bub... you never told us this was a Union outfit (senority) *grin*
Ya ol coot, play nice.

Kate

Old November 8th 04, 05:48 PM
Backyard Mechanic

You think THAT was stiffy... look above at "88 LX ...acting strange"

It is NOT my day to suffer fools gladly...

I always reflected Wife's aches and pains, incl PMS, there must be "ghost
hormones" at work here

SVTKate opined in
ink.net:

Old November 8th 04, 07:24 PM
cobra boy

I'm 50, so be careful kid.lol

Old November 8th 04, 07:26 PM
cobra boy

It was on during the first quarter of the eagles steelers game.

Old November 8th 04, 07:26 PM
cobra boy

By the way I'm 50.

Old November 9th 04, 04:12 AM
JS

Wish I'd have gotten to see that game. I'm 20 miles NE of Pittsburgh...
grew up here. It's great to see them playing well. I'm hoping Big Ben
doesn't turn out to be another flash in the pan.

I know Maddox was listed as questionable, but I hardly see how they'll put
him back in with the rookie in there performing like a star veteran.

JS

newsLPjd.9$jP4.1@trndny07...

Old November 9th 04, 05:47 AM
Richard

I've gotta ask. What happened to the '97 cobra? Perhaps I missed your tale
of woe.

--
Richard

'94 GT 'vert
Under Drive Pulleys
Transgo HD2 Reprogramming Kit
High Stall Torque Converter
4:10 Gears
Gripp Sub Frame Connectors (welded)
FRPP Aluminum Drive shaft
FRPP M5400-A Suspension
Laser Red

Old November 9th 04, 10:57 PM
cobra boy

A truck ran over the front end, so now it's in that big corral in the sky.
sob I did post pix at the time of the accident, now i'm waiting for my
shoulder to heal so i can shift,wipe my butt, till i get another.lol