UK Audi dealers that will ship trailer hitch/towbar to USA?

Old January 7th 06, 10:57 PM posted to alt.autos.audi

Default UK Audi dealers that will ship trailer hitch/towbar to USA?

There's one thing keeping me from buying an A3 Quattro: AudiUSA does
not offer a towbar (trailer hitch) as an option. AudiUK does.

Is anyone aware of a UK dealer or independent parts supplier who would
ship the correct one,, electrical interconnect, and lower bumper trim
to the USA?

Westfalia, the manufacturer of the Audi unit, won't sell to us..

The 50mm ball size incompatibilty can be solved with a bit of machine
shop work:
http://webpages.charter.net/dwarner2/HitchSwitch.jpg

--
Email reply: please remove one letter from each side of "@"
Spammers are Scammers. Exterminate them.
Old January 7th 06, 11:42 PM posted to alt.autos.audi

I would suggest trying VAG Parts: http://www.vagparts.com/

Old January 8th 06, 10:15 PM posted to alt.autos.audi

Peter Bell > wrote:

>I would suggest trying VAG Parts: http://www.vagparts.com/

Thanks, I've send them an email requesting a quote, (and if they can
supply it.)
--
Email reply: please remove one letter from each side of "@"
Spammers are Scammers. Exterminate them.

Oil change on 1996 Audi A6 - V6 2.6 litre engine (UK) Mark Audi 20 December 18th 05 03:28 PM
Audi Pictures R. de Jong Audi 0 September 14th 05 09:04 AM
F.S. Audi 100 A6 Trailer Hitch Dennis Audi 0 January 29th 05 03:02 PM
Audi Picture R. de Jong Audi 0 December 18th 04 09:28 AM
Any Audi dealers offer invoice pricing? US-specific Me Audi 0 December 14th 04 08:22 AM