Over Inflation Tires Winter Storage

Old November 2nd 06, 05:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Default Over Inflation Tires Winter Storage

BRUCE HASKIN wrote:
> Pat
> Sure go ahead and show the pic's. I'm sure they have seen "old fat guys"
> before. :-) The lic. plate shouldn't offend any one, it's just a plain
> ol'e Washington "DP" plate.

I was just leaving the plate out for security. Here you are at the races.

http://img.inkfrog.com/pix/pat/006_6.JPG

> Hay, maybe we could have a. "My Driver is Uglier than Your Driver" ,
> Miata contest ????? :-) I might win sonething. ???
>
> Bruce Bing '03 LS

Nah, I got ya beat. At least I did until I had these really cool tattoos
put on a while back.

http://img.inkfrog.com/pix/pat/coolicepat.jpg
http://img.inkfrog.com/pix/pat/coolicepat2.jpg

Cool Ice Guy Pat
Old November 2nd 06, 02:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pltrgyst[_1_]

Default Places to live in the U.S. (was Over Inflation Tires Winter Storage) NMC

On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 03:53:30 GMT, "Ken Lyons" >
wrote:

>Ken [Near D.C. .... with a nice little Miata run along the Potomac, up Spout
>Run and back]

Nice high-speed run, Ken, but very short. Try River Road right above the Old
Angler's Inn for much tighter twisties, especially downhill -- but watch out for
leaves! 8

-- Larry

Old November 2nd 06, 05:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Frank Berger

"pws" > wrote in message
> Ken Lyons wrote:
>
>> Usually I start ignoring newsgroup discussions that go beyong 10 or 12
>> replies, but this one got rather interesting. Lanny contributing to the
>> St Louis crime spree....Bruce visiting the Seattle polar
>> bears.....nuclear subs vs polar bears... the hellhole that is Dallas.
>>
>> Ken [Near D.C. .... with a nice little Miata run along the Potomac, up
>> Spout Run and back]

> This one was rather interesting, and pretty much friendly except a bit
> between me and Frank B., and things just wouldn't be normal if we agreed
> on anything but miatas being cool cars. ;-)
> He is a Conservative, I am a Libertarian wanna-be, so we are not likely to
> agree on very much.

I have voted straight Libertarian since I voted for Reagan in 1980.

Old November 2nd 06, 06:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Frank Berger wrote:

> I have voted straight Libertarian since I voted for Reagan in 1980.

Wow! Same here since Bush Sr. in 1988, my first election year at age 18.
Doesn't it suck to see our candidates go down in flames every four years?
Still, I can't punch the lemming ticket of either of the two major
parties when they are both so wrong on so many counts, and have been for
my entire life and long before that.

I have paid attention to five elections so far and have been disgusted
by both of the candidates that had any chance to win every single time
except for the first one, and I blame that on youth.

If all we are disagreeing on is Dallas, then we are doing pretty good. ;-)

Pat
Old November 2nd 06, 08:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pltrgyst[_1_]

On Thu, 2 Nov 2006 11:33:53 -0600, "Frank Berger" >
wrote:

>I have voted straight Libertarian since I voted for Reagan in 1980.

I didn't think there was such a thing as a "straight Libertarian"...

-- Larry

Old November 2nd 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Frank Berger

"pws" > wrote in message
news
> Frank Berger wrote:
>
>> I have voted straight Libertarian since I voted for Reagan in 1980.

> Wow! Same here since Bush Sr. in 1988, my first election year at age 18.
> Doesn't it suck to see our candidates go down in flames every four years?
> Still, I can't punch the lemming ticket of either of the two major parties
> when they are both so wrong on so many counts, and have been for my entire
> life and long before that.
>
> I have paid attention to five elections so far and have been disgusted by
> both of the candidates that had any chance to win every single time except
> for the first one, and I blame that on youth.
>
> If all we are disagreeing on is Dallas, then we are doing pretty good. ;-)
>
> Pat

I don't care what you think about Dallas. I think your characterization of
the good people of Cleburne is insulting and outrageous. Or did you just
botch a joke like Kerry has the audacity to claim. Kerry's comments have
angered me to the point that I'm considering voting Republican. If there
were a contested race around here, I would.

You do know that Ron Paul, a Republican congressman from, you guessed it,
Texas, is actually a Libertarian, right?

Old November 2nd 06, 09:16 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Frank Berger

"pltrgyst" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 2 Nov 2006 11:33:53 -0600, "Frank Berger"
> >
> wrote:
>
>>I have voted straight Libertarian since I voted for Reagan in 1980.

> I didn't think there was such a thing as a "straight Libertarian"...
>
> -- Larry

I know that's supposed to be joke, and it's probably hysterical, but I don't
get it. Are Libertarians said to be gay? First I've heard of it.

Old November 2nd 06, 09:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Frank Berger wrote:

> I don't care what you think about Dallas.

I don't care what you think about Dallas, but I am going to argue with
you about it, because I don't care what you think, so I am going to tell
you what I think because I so much do not care about what you think.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't even bother to respond, but you are a
hypocrite like 95%+ of this country.

> I think your characterization of
> the good people of Cleburne is insulting and outrageous.

Good people of Cleburne? Ha! Cleburnes is a place that was meant to be
insulted, as though they spent time planning it that way.

I think that your characterization of the people of Cleburne as "good"
is both outrageous and insulting to true good people.

Pat
Old November 3rd 06, 02:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Ken Lyons

"pltrgyst" > wrote
> Try River Road right above the Old
> Angler's Inn for much tighter twisties, especially downhill -- but watch
> out for
> leaves! 8

But...but...but.... I'd have to cross the Potomac. It's been a while since
I've been out that way. I don't get out enough.

Ken

Old November 3rd 06, 03:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pltrgyst[_1_]

On Thu, 2 Nov 2006 15:16:13 -0600, "Frank Berger" >
wrote:

>>>I have voted straight Libertarian since I voted for Reagan in 1980.

>> I didn't think there was such a thing as a "straight Libertarian"...

>I know that's supposed to be joke, and it's probably hysterical, but I don't
>get it. Are Libertarians said to be gay? First I've heard of it.

Look, since you're the numbnuts who actually wrote " Kerry's comments have
angered me to the point that I'm considering voting Republican," I wouldn't
expect you to get it.

BTW, in case you haven't noticed, Kerry's not running for any office, and he's
not an officer of the Democratic party.

Oh, and: {plonk}. It's always nice to weed out the real idiots early.

-- Larry