Anybody go to Carlisle on Saturday?

Old June 10th 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Mike Lenker

Default Anybody go to Carlisle on Saturday?

Lotsa sweet 'stangs all over, and a nice display of 428CJ's

Did anyone hear the silver Ford GT on the dyno? Holy crap, it was at once
the voice of God and Satan... it was horribly beautiful... Wonderin' what
kind of numbers it put up. I heard the owner was hoping for 625 HP at the
rear wheels.

It was hot as a MoFo out there too...

mkl

Old June 11th 08, 04:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
ND

"Mike Lenker" > wrote in message
> Lotsa sweet 'stangs all over, and a nice display of 428CJ's
>
> Did anyone hear the silver Ford GT on the dyno? Holy crap, it was at once
> the voice of God and Satan... it was horribly beautiful... Wonderin' what
> kind of numbers it put up. I heard the owner was hoping for 625 HP at the
> rear wheels.
>
> It was hot as a MoFo out there too...
>
> mkl

Glad you had a great time, wish I could have went too. Did you take pics at
all? Will you be posting any on the net? If so I would love to check them
out if you could post the link to the site. Thanks.

Nick

Old June 12th 08, 08:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
sanpablo

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 01:46:48 GMT, "Mike Lenker"
> wrote:

>Lotsa sweet 'stangs all over, and a nice display of 428CJ's
>
>Did anyone hear the silver Ford GT on the dyno? Holy crap, it was at once
>the voice of God and Satan... it was horribly beautiful... Wonderin' what
>kind of numbers it put up. I heard the owner was hoping for 625 HP at the
>rear wheels.
>
>It was hot as a MoFo out there too...
>
>mkl

I went on Friday. Many nice cars. I liked the display of the handful
of early CJ's in Building G?