94 Audi 100 S "Check ECS" light

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 20th 04, 06:23 PM
mpradeep

Default 94 Audi 100 S "Check ECS" light

The check ECS orange light glows every now and then
* After a cold start, I let the car run at idle for about 10 mins
* Sometimes in the highway at around 75mph. Infact, the engine almost
stopped in the highway, and I had to pull over to the shoulder and restart
the engine!!

I experience slow acceleration at low speeds whenever the light glows.

I have the engine fault codes listed below (which I got done thru a
mechanic recently during a pre-purchase inspection):

00525 - O2 sensor(G39)
28-10 - short to B+ - intermittent
00525 - O2 sensor(G39)
29-10 - short to ground - intermittent
00537 - lambda (O2 sensor) regulation
08-10 - Control limit surpassed - intermittent
00555 - O2 (lambda)sensor 2 (G108)
28-10 - short to B+ - intermittent
00555 - O2 (lambda)sensor 2 (G108)
29-10 - short to ground - intermittent
00554 - lambda (O2 sensor) regulation 2
08-10 - Control limit surpassed - intermittent
00689 - leak in intake system
04-10 - Mechanical malfunction - intermittent
00609 - Ignition output 1
30-10 Open or Short to B+ - intermittent
00610 - Ignition output 2
30-10 Open or Short to B+ - intermittent
00611 - Ignition output 3
30-10 Open or Short to B+ - intermittent
00554 - lambda (O2 sensor) regulation
09-10 - Adaptation limit surpassed - intermittent
00537 - lambda (O2 sensor) regulation
09-10 - Adaptation limit surpassed - intermittent
00537 - lambda (O2 sensor) regulation
10-10 - Adaptation limit not reached - intermittent

Could someone please provide pointers as to what I should look for/replace
in my car?

Thanks in advance,
Pradeep