1970 Mach 1 Rocker Panel Covers

Old May 1st 06, 09:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default 1970 Mach 1 Rocker Panel Covers

I am looking for a set of Rocker Panel Covers for a 1970 Mach 1.
I have looked everywhere that I know of and have not found any reproduction
sets.
I have found a few here and there on ebay, but not a complete set.

Does anyone know of any company or manufacturer that is making these ?
Or has anyone seen a set for sale ?

Thanks,
Jim Austin, Tx.

Old May 2nd 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Jim wrote:
> I am looking for a set of Rocker Panel Covers for a 1970 Mach 1.
> I have looked everywhere that I know of and have not found any reproduction
> sets.
> I have found a few here and there on ebay, but not a complete set.
>
> Does anyone know of any company or manufacturer that is making these ?
> Or has anyone seen a set for sale ?
>
> Thanks,
> Jim Austin, Tx.

I saw a set on a shelf a few years ago here
http://www.fordpowerparts.com/ you might get lucky...or not.

--
Tropic Green Y2K Mustang GT
W/bits & pieces
Old May 6th 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Good luck. A good pair of these are hard to come by. Keep and eye on e-bay
and expect to spend a bit of green for a good pair of used ones. They may be
reproduced someday but there isn't a big demand for them and new one's will
still set you back a bucket of cash.

--
Mark

Old May 7th 06, 12:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

As far as I know there are no reproductions - you are going to have to find
used parts. Try Ebay but get ready to pay big time.

The following sites feature used and/or NOS parts:

http://www.perogie.com
http://www.fomoco.com
http://www.metromusclecars.com

Yet another $.02 worth from a proud owner of a 1970 Mach 1 351C @
http://community.webshots.com/album/18644819fHAehGJAjt

"Jim" > wrote in message

> I am looking for a set of Rocker Panel Covers for a 1970 Mach 1.
> I have looked everywhere that I know of and have not found any
> reproduction sets.
> I have found a few here and there on ebay, but not a complete set.
>
> Does anyone know of any company or manufacturer that is making these ?
> Or has anyone seen a set for sale ?
>
> Thanks,
> Jim Austin, Tx.

Door stuck shut covers panel screws (how to remove?) Stuart A. Bronstein Technology 0 February 28th 06 08:22 AM
Door stuck shut covers panel screws (how to remove?) Stuart A. Bronstein Technology 0 February 26th 06 09:07 AM
1998 Windstar Instrument Panel Light Bulb Replacement Procedure Question KC Technology 0 February 8th 06 02:20 AM
factory rocker panel guards tjce Jeep 0 February 1st 06 07:01 PM
Pics of the 2005 Mustang with a 1970 Mach 1 Grover C. McCoury III Ford Mustang 12 March 20th 05 07:05 PM