Cop runs red light at 80 mph - No lights or siren - Kills TWO teens - Jury says not guilty

Old June 9th 09, 04:26 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Cop runs red light at 80 mph - No lights or siren - Kills TWO teens - Jury says not guilty

http://www.kyw1060.com/NJ-State-Troo...h-That-Killed-
2/4557517

by KYW's Ian Bush

A jury has found a New Jersey state trooper not guilty of vehicular
homicide.

Back in September 2006 -- with no lights or siren -- Robert Higbee ran a
stop sign while in pursuit of a speeding suspect in Upper Township.

Christina and Jacqueline Becker were on their way to buy milk, and
happened to be in his path.

But the jury apparently agreed with the defense argument that the fatal
crash was a tragedy and not a crime (see previous story). That was
echoed by Higbee after the verdict:

"I never went out there to intentionally hurt anybody. And I'm glad the
jury saw that."

Maria Caifa says there's no excuse that can explain the deaths of her
beautiful daughters.

"Seventy-nine point six miles an hour in a 35-mile-an-hour zone should
never be acceptable and considered what a reasonable officer would do or
should do."

(snip)

----------------------

The jury was either bribed or intimidated into this.

Old June 9th 09, 01:44 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking

On Jun 8, 11:26*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> http://www.kyw1060.com/NJ-State-Troo...h-That-Killed-
> 2/4557517

> by KYW's Ian Bush
>
> A jury has found a New Jersey state trooper not guilty of vehicular
> homicide.
>
> Back in September 2006 -- with no lights or siren -- Robert Higbee ran a
> stop sign while in pursuit of a speeding suspect in Upper Township.
>
> Christina and Jacqueline Becker were on their way to buy milk, and
> happened to be in his path.
>
> But the jury apparently agreed with the defense argument that the fatal
> crash was a tragedy and not a crime (see previous story). *That was
> echoed by Higbee after the verdict:
>
> "I never went out there to intentionally hurt anybody. *And I'm glad the
> jury saw that."
>
> Maria Caifa says there's no excuse that can explain the deaths of her
> beautiful daughters.
>
> "Seventy-nine point six miles an hour in a 35-mile-an-hour zone should
> never be acceptable and considered what a reasonable officer would do or
> should do."
>
> (snip)
>
> ----------------------
>
> The jury was either bribed or intimidated into this.

He was chasing a speeder-

See what happens when you take speeding too seriously?

Dave
Old June 9th 09, 03:58 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking

On Jun 9, 8:44*am, wrote:
> On Jun 8, 11:26*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
>

> > wrote:
> >http://www.kyw1060.com/NJ-State-Troo...h-That-Killed-
> > 2/4557517

> > by KYW's Ian Bush

> > A jury has found a New Jersey state trooper not guilty of vehicular
> > homicide.

> > Back in September 2006 -- with no lights or siren -- Robert Higbee ran a
> > stop sign while in pursuit of a speeding suspect in Upper Township.

> > Christina and Jacqueline Becker were on their way to buy milk, and
> > happened to be in his path.

> > But the jury apparently agreed with the defense argument that the fatal
> > crash was a tragedy and not a crime (see previous story). *That was
> > echoed by Higbee after the verdict:

> > "I never went out there to intentionally hurt anybody. *And I'm glad the
> > jury saw that."

> > Maria Caifa says there's no excuse that can explain the deaths of her
> > beautiful daughters.

> > "Seventy-nine point six miles an hour in a 35-mile-an-hour zone should
> > never be acceptable and considered what a reasonable officer would do or
> > should do."

> > (snip)

> > ----------------------

> > The jury was either bribed or intimidated into this.

> He was chasing a speeder-
>
> See what happens when you take speeding too seriously?
>
> Dave

No ****.

Just curious, but why is a police officer chasing a speeder with his
lights off? What is the justification for that? It makes absolutely no
sense whatsoever to me, and in that case, I would think the police
officer was guilty of negligence.

Old June 9th 09, 04:01 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

wrote in news:e95e29c7-31cb-4ae8-80fb-
:

> He was chasing a speeder-
>
> See what happens when you take speeding too seriously?
>

> Dave

I doubt if even that is true. Much more likely he was just speeding for the
hell of it and after the crash invented the "chasing a speeder" story.
Old June 9th 09, 04:54 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking

On Jun 9, 11:02*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwp...@spamg ourmet.com wrote :
>

> > Just curious, but why is a police officer chasing a speeder with his
> > lights off? What is the justification for that? It makes absolutely no
> > sense whatsoever to me, and in that case, I would think the police
> > officer was guilty of negligence.

> Cops usually say they don't want the speeder to know he's being chased
> cause then he'll slow down before they verify he was speeding.

You shouldn't post drunk, retard.

The cop wouldn't be chasing a speeder unless they already "verified"
he was speeding, **** for brains.

Old June 9th 09, 04:55 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking

On Jun 9, 11:01*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> wrote in news:e95e29c7-31cb-4ae8-80fb-
> :
>

> > He was chasing a speeder-

> > See what happens when you take speeding too seriously?

> > Dave

> I doubt if even that is true. Much more likely he was just speeding for the
> hell of it and after the crash invented the "chasing a speeder" story.

Sounds like plan to me! I think I'm going to apply for a position with
the state's highway patrol, so I can get my "speed for free" card.

Or perhaps I should plan on joining the senate; that way I can get my
"speed for free" card, as well as my "murder your pregnant mistress
for free" card as well!

Good times, good times!

Old June 9th 09, 08:05 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
necromancer - ECHM[_2_]

SFB spewed:

>The jury was either bribed or intimidated into this.

More likely intimidated. Cops don't want to part with the $$$ they
steal and the badge and gun are great tools for intimidating the
proletariat into submission.

--

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS (a.k.a. SFB) admits to being
a deadly speeder, psychopath and criminal coddler:

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj
Old June 10th 09, 03:49 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
richard

On Mon, 08 Jun 2009 22:26:11 -0500, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS" > wrote:

>http://www.kyw1060.com/NJ-State-Troo...h-That-Killed-
>2/4557517

>by KYW's Ian Bush
>
>A jury has found a New Jersey state trooper not guilty of vehicular
>homicide.

That may be, but the impending "wrongful death" lawsuit will surely
lay the guilt on the officer for negligence.

By definition "hot pursuit" requires that lights and sirens be used.
Otherwise the officer is recklessly endangering innocent people.
He should have at least been found guilty of reckless operation and
his license suspended.