Windblocker Speakers

Old April 8th 07, 04:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default Windblocker Speakers

Hello Nick Brown

Thanks for the info on installing the speakers in the windblocker. I
have a 2000 Miata and I wanted some rear speakers. But like you , I
really didn't want to cut into the rear deck. So I thought about
putting them in the windblocker . Wondering if anyone has tried it, I
looked on the internet and well the rest is history. Instead of square
though, I made them round so the speaker covers would just fit even
with them. After much sanding on the wood rings and cutting through
the winblocker , I must say they turned out pretty good. The speakers
are Infinitys 4012i 4". Thats about the max size round you can get in
there.I will try and send you a few pictures. Thanks again for writing
the article on it. It helped!

Dave Turner
Mountain Home AR

Old April 10th 07, 02:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Mike

Pictures???

oups.com...

02 Speakers robert horton Corvette 2 December 15th 06 01:00 PM
89 speakers Jo Corvette 0 November 20th 06 12:52 PM
Help: Speakers for 156 alonbm1 Alfa Romeo 2 May 12th 05 01:01 PM
E46 Windblocker - do they come in silver? Jason G BMW 0 December 5th 04 11:43 PM
Do I need to change the speakers in my 04 ,when installing a new radio ? I was thinking about puting in The eclipse navigation/dvd/cd/radio all in one unit but wanted to leave the bose speakers in Tommy* Corvette 2 August 25th 04 09:29 PM