Teens charged with 3rd degree murder in death of ILLEGAL ALIEN

Old August 20th 08, 12:40 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving

Default Teens charged with 3rd degree murder in death of ILLEGAL ALIEN

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 11:13:01 -0500, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS" > wrote:

>http://www.mcall.com/news/local/all-...,7741254.story
>
>1st-, 2nd-degree murder charges tossed in death of Ramirez
>Judge finds no evidence that three suspects intended to kill Mexican.
>
>On a dark Shenandoah street on July 12, a group of teens spent the night
>drinking, then got into a fight with a man in which one sucker-punched the
>man -- knocking him down so hard his head bounced off the macadam -- and
>another kicked him in the head as he lay prone.
>
>But the fight with Luis Ramirez, 25, doesn't qualify as an intentional
>killing, District Judge Anthony Kilker ruled Monday.
>
>For that reason, Kilker threw out first- and second-degree murder charges
>against Colin J. Walsh, 17, and Brandon J. Piekarsky, 16, along with the
>possibility of life-in-prison sentences the charges carry.
>
>Instead, Walsh and Piekarsky will face Schuylkill County Court on charges
>of third-degree murder, voluntary and involuntary manslaughter, and related
>offenses in the incident.
>
> Kilker's ruling on what police say was a racially motivated fatal
>beating of Ramirez, an illegal immigrant from Mexico, came after the
>proceeding was briefly interrupted by about 40 protesters, who were yelling
>outside the Pottsville courthouse.
>
>(snip)
>
>-----------------------------------
>
>Why are taxpayer $ spent prosecuting the death of someone who illegally
>invaded the country?? Our policy should be that illegal aliens have NO
>protection here. You invade america and you are on your own.

America should rid itself of these energy consuming illegal aliens. It
is accepted that illegals total between 15 and 22 million. Think of
the fuel savings alone. Illegal aliens should not enjoy our
constitutional protections.

ted
Old August 20th 08, 08:07 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving
Speeders aren't MURDERERS, Speed saves your life.

This ****ing illegal idiot >> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
> MURDERERS" >

Should be rid off first. He supports illegal Aliens, he argues for
them etc...