New GT pictures added

Old March 9th 05, 12:00 PM
John H

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 22:48:23 -0600, "Scott Van Nest" > wrote:

>From looking at your last pic of the hood. That thing could really use a 1
>or 2 inch cowl. even if just for looks.
>
>Scott
>"John H" > wrote in message
.. .
>> Had some snow, so I had to get some pics of the yellow GT with some white

>in the
>> background.
>>
>> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jherring1/my_photos
>>
>> Don't look at the fishing pics!
>>

>> John H
>>
>> "All decisions are the result of binary thinking."

NO! It's just right without a cowl.

John H

Old March 9th 05, 12:03 PM
John H

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 03:07:40 GMT, "Scotter" > wrote:

>What did they do with cruise control? I really like having that on my wheel.

They're still on the wheel. You have to look close.

John H

Old March 9th 05, 04:35 PM
CobraJet

In article >, Wound Up
> wrote:

> CobraJet wrote:
> > In article >, Wound Up
> > > wrote:

> >><g>
> >>
> >>And you'd think that would have been obvious.

> > Well, think about it. I've never seen them for sale (not that I
> > look for stuff like that). I've never gone up and picked at someone's
> > ribbon with my fingernail. I don't pay attention to sticker tech in the
> > new millenium. ****.
> >
> > Oh well, I guess this cancels out the 5 or 6 thousand cars I've
> > worked on in my life.

> Not at all. #57's comment was just funny.

Ah's juss bean sarcootical.

--
CobraJet
Old March 9th 05, 04:43 PM
CobraJet

In article >, John H
> wrote:

> On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 19:00:35 -0700, CobraJet > wrote:
>
> >In article >, John H
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Had some snow, so I had to get some pics of the yellow GT with some white
> >> in
> >> the
> >> background.
> >>
> >> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jherring1/my_photos

> > I finally figured out what's been bugging me about the back end of
> >these cars. See how the black sections in front break up all the body
> >color nicely? The back needs some of that, between the lights and maybe
> >something down below.
> >
> > Not trying to be anti-patriotic, but that ribbon sticker *will*
> >leave a ghost image in your paint when you remove it down the road. I
> >still don't understand why people don't just stick them on the glass.
> >

> >> Don't look at the fishing pics!

> > Did you catch a Barracuda? Marlin? Stingray?
> >

> >> John H
> >>
> >> "All decisions are the result of binary thinking."

> Thanks for the ghost image tip. The sticker is gone!
>
> Most of the fish are rockfish from the Chesapeake Bay. Also called Striped
> Bass,
> or 'stripers'.

See now, back in the day this would have been funny, as the above
fish I mentioned were all other American cars that a Mustang owner
might have gone trolling on asphalt for. Oh, how people have forgotten!
Excuse me while I go wail and gnash my teeth. <wail...gnash...still
gnashing...gotta see the dentist...encore wail>

> John H
>
> "All decisions are the result of binary thinking."

"If I think binarily, does that mean I like male and female
computers equally?"

--
CobraJet
Old March 9th 05, 04:59 PM
Scotter

Aha! Shwew!

--
Scott Swain
512-497-4841

Old March 9th 05, 05:58 PM
John H

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 09:43:15 -0700, CobraJet > wrote:

>In article >, John H
> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 19:00:35 -0700, CobraJet > wrote:

>> > I finally figured out what's been bugging me about the back end of
>> >these cars. See how the black sections in front break up all the body
>> >color nicely? The back needs some of that, between the lights and maybe
>> >something down below.
>> >
>> > Not trying to be anti-patriotic, but that ribbon sticker *will*
>> >leave a ghost image in your paint when you remove it down the road. I
>> >still don't understand why people don't just stick them on the glass.

>> > Did you catch a Barracuda? Marlin? Stingray?

>> Thanks for the ghost image tip. The sticker is gone!
>>
>> Most of the fish are rockfish from the Chesapeake Bay. Also called Striped
>> Bass,
>> or 'stripers'.

> See now, back in the day this would have been funny, as the above
>fish I mentioned were all other American cars that a Mustang owner
>might have gone trolling on asphalt for. Oh, how people have forgotten!
>Excuse me while I go wail and gnash my teeth. <wail...gnash...still
>gnashing...gotta see the dentist...encore wail>
>
>> John H
>>
>> "All decisions are the result of binary thinking."

> "If I think binarily, does that mean I like male and female
>computers equally?"

Who made a 'Marlin'?

The 'cuda and 'ray, OK. But damn if I can recall a Marlin. 'Course, I'm getting
pretty old. That may have something to do with my memory.
--
John H

Old March 9th 05, 06:14 PM
CobraJet

In article >, John H
> wrote:

> On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 09:43:15 -0700, CobraJet > wrote:
>
> >In article >, John H
> > wrote:

> >> Thanks for the ghost image tip. The sticker is gone!
> >>
> >> Most of the fish are rockfish from the Chesapeake Bay. Also called Striped
> >> Bass,
> >> or 'stripers'.

> > See now, back in the day this would have been funny, as the above
> >fish I mentioned were all other American cars that a Mustang owner
> >might have gone trolling on asphalt for. Oh, how people have forgotten!
> >Excuse me while I go wail and gnash my teeth. <wail...gnash...still
> >gnashing...gotta see the dentist...encore wail>
> >
> >> John H
> >>
> >> "All decisions are the result of binary thinking."

> > "If I think binarily, does that mean I like male and female
> >computers equally?"

> Who made a 'Marlin'?
>
> The 'cuda and 'ray, OK. But damn if I can recall a Marlin. 'Course, I'm getting
> pretty old. That may have something to do with my memory.

AMC, from 65 to 67.

http://faculty.concord.edu/chrisz/ho...-Marlin-1.html

--
CobraJet
Old March 9th 05, 06:40 PM
Erik D.

Very nice automobile. Those are some nice stripers also!! Good catch,
both on the fish and the car!!
Erik D.
'94 white lightning
'01 white GT

Old March 9th 05, 09:17 PM
Scotter

What was your previous car?

--
Scott Swain
512-497-4841

Old March 9th 05, 10:17 PM
John H

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 11:14:41 -0700, CobraJet > wrote:

>In article >, John H
> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 09:43:15 -0700, CobraJet > wrote:

>> > See now, back in the day this would have been funny, as the above
>> >fish I mentioned were all other American cars that a Mustang owner
>> >might have gone trolling on asphalt for. Oh, how people have forgotten!
>> >Excuse me while I go wail and gnash my teeth. <wail...gnash...still
>> >gnashing...gotta see the dentist...encore wail>

>> > "If I think binarily, does that mean I like male and female
>> >computers equally?"

>> Who made a 'Marlin'?
>>
>> The 'cuda and 'ray, OK. But damn if I can recall a Marlin. 'Course, I'm getting
>> pretty old. That may have something to do with my memory.

> AMC, from 65 to 67.
>
>http://faculty.concord.edu/chrisz/ho...-Marlin-1.html

Forgot all about that thing. Didn't see many of them on the road that I can
recall.

Thanks.
--
John H

Taking pictures of a cylinder without removing the head? Dennis Technology 3 February 6th 05 01:30 PM
Essen Motorshow 2004 - pictures Bert Kanters Alfa Romeo 3 December 1st 04 03:32 PM
Alfa GT Pictures PhilipS Alfa Romeo 6 August 13th 04 09:30 AM
Old Car Pictures Jack Ferman Antique cars 5 November 19th 03 08:38 AM