Carb cleaners

Old August 22nd 09, 02:45 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.tech
Schiffner

Default Carb cleaners

On Aug 21, 11:52*pm, (The Older
Gentleman) wrote:
> Schiffner > wrote:
> > On Aug 21, 2:11 pm, (The Older
> > Gentleman) wrote:

> > > Harsh, but accurate.

> > > <Checks url>

> > > Holy ****fire.

> > > Trouble is (and I'm playing devil's advocate here), this sort of thing's
> > > credibility is kocked for six when they include **** like:

> > >http://www.magniwork.com/?hop=magni777

> > ROTFLMAO!!!! Oh **** that's just priceless right up there with bottled
> > water, fuel magnets and rain makers

> I trust you're referring to the link, and not the hypermiling couple
> whose feat has just made Drain Man look even sillier than he looked
> before ;-)
>
> But yes, it is straight up the fruitloops' street. :-))
>
> I loved this: "A Zero point magnetic power generator is basically a Free
> Energy Generator. It uses magnets, and magnetic force to induce
> perpetual motion. It runs by itself, indefinitely without stopping, thus
> creating completely free electrical energy, which can fully power your
> home for free....
>
> The free energy devices have been suppressed by the corporate world,
> because such devices, would allow people to create their own energy for
> free, which would ultimately shut down the big energy corporations,
> because people won't need to pay anymore for electricity to fill their
> pockets."

Yep the link...oh that is RICH. ROTFLMAO almost as funny and silly as
3H's posts.
Old September 11th 09, 09:10 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.tech
Beav

"The Older Gentleman" > wrote in message
news:1j4hthr.17khd5115moreN%totallydeadmailbox@yah oo.co.uk...
> Beav > wrote:
>

>> >They walk among us.

>> But generally on all fours.

> No, be fair: generally on their hind legs, with their knuckles providing
> occasional support.

Good point.

--
Beav

VN 750
Zed 1000
OMF# 19

Old September 12th 09, 05:37 AM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.tech
Schiffner

On Sep 11, 2:10*pm, "Beav" > wrote:

> >> But generally on all fours.

> > No, be fair: generally on their hind legs, with their knuckles providing
> > occasional support.

> Good point.

heh and with your post you made this a demonic thread.
Congratulations, so what are you going to do for your next act
diabolical desicration of virgin(s) minds?