Magellan RoadMate 1200 Portable Navigation System

Old May 22nd 09, 06:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default Magellan RoadMate 1200 Portable Navigation System

Price:$199.99
Image: http:///image.php?id=B0017164DI
Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B0017164DI

Magellan Customer service is the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. They offer a free 30 day map update since all of their products ship with out of date maps. This would be a good thing except it is in the fine print of their products and their customer support email address that their website list is the wrong address. I had to get through to their customer service by posting a bad review on their website. By the time they responded my unit was beyond the 30 day limit and they refused to give me the update. This is a bad business practice. Garmin has a 60 day guarantee which is posted directly on their website in plain view.
Magellan RoadMate 1200 Portable Navigation System