The Perfect Car

Old November 5th 07, 10:19 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Tikbalang[_2_]

Default The Perfect Car

If you are at this group then you already know what it is but consider
this...
One thing the automobile industry has never been able to do is create
the perfect chick car.

Show me a car that has everything that women want.
"I want! ... I want! ..." (sounds like my wife talking.)

What options/equipment would it have?

Design a car no woman can resist.

I think it can't be done. Tell you why later.
Can you do it? What do you think?

Old November 6th 07, 01:39 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
CardsFan

"Tikbalang" > wrote in message
> If you are at this group then you already know what it is but consider
> this...
> One thing the automobile industry has never been able to do is create
> the perfect chick car.
>
> Show me a car that has everything that women want.
> "I want! ... I want! ..." (sounds like my wife talking.)
>
> What options/equipment would it have?
>
> Design a car no woman can resist.
>
> I think it can't be done. Tell you why later.
> Can you do it? What do you think?

It isn't "perfect" and we don't own one and don't know if we will, but
currently she is coveting an Escape hybrid. Seriously. Says it can haul
some things, lift height is perfect for her and it's reasonably green. Says
the seats and driving position are good. Has to climb a bit to get in one
and that's the only negative.

AJM

Old November 6th 07, 02:08 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
PJ

CardsFan wrote:
> "Tikbalang" > wrote in message
>> If you are at this group then you already know what it is but consider
>> this...
>> One thing the automobile industry has never been able to do is create
>> the perfect chick car.
>>
>> Show me a car that has everything that women want.
>> "I want! ... I want! ..." (sounds like my wife talking.)
>>
>> What options/equipment would it have?
>>
>> Design a car no woman can resist.
>>
>> I think it can't be done. Tell you why later.
>> Can you do it? What do you think?

> It isn't "perfect" and we don't own one and don't know if we will, but
> currently she is coveting an Escape hybrid. Seriously. Says it can haul
> some things, lift height is perfect for her and it's reasonably green. Says
> the seats and driving position are good. Has to climb a bit to get in one
> and that's the only negative.
>
> AJM

That's simple.

Here, the veto is issued on anything that doesn't have the higest
possible trim level along with a place, immediately to her right, to
place her purse. (Rules out anything with an arm rest or center console.)
--
pj
Old November 6th 07, 04:45 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

"Tikbalang" > wrote in message
> If you are at this group then you already know what it is
> but consider
> this...
> One thing the automobile industry has never been able to
> do is create
> the perfect chick car.
>
> Show me a car that has everything that women want.
> "I want! ... I want! ..." (sounds like my wife talking.)
>
> What options/equipment would it have?
>
> Design a car no woman can resist.
>
> I think it can't be done. Tell you why later.
> Can you do it? What do you think?

I don't think there is enough time in ones life.
if you think you can figure out what a woman wants,
then you have way too much wasted time on your hands.
ya might as well try to figure out when
"yes" means "no" and "no" means "yes".

my2¢
--
'Key
=====

Old November 6th 07, 07:17 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Lawrence Lugar

all-around, ideal sportscar:

Porsche 911 Turbo

Old November 6th 07, 03:02 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

"Tikbalang" > wrote in message
> If you are at this group then you already know what it is but
> consider
> this...
> One thing the automobile industry has never been able to do is
> create
> the perfect chick car.
>
> Show me a car that has everything that women want.
> "I want! ... I want! ..." (sounds like my wife talking.)
>
> What options/equipment would it have?
>
> Design a car no woman can resist.
>
> I think it can't be done. Tell you why later.
> Can you do it? What do you think?

1. Color must have two words of which a male has never hear of.

2. Seats must be movable so they can be rearranged at a moments
notice.

3. Seats will have plush upholstery, protected by plastic with dollies
on top.

4. Windows will need shades and some sort of trendy curtains.

5. Valet for her new coat to hang in the window so the other gals can
see it.

6. Floor mats must be covered with oversized throw rugs.

7. Roof to be high enough so it will not mess up her do.

8. Propulsion, only if you must have it to move. (Does it cost more?)

9. Fuel, done by someone else when she doesn't know about it or its
cost.

10. Heater to have finger nail polish drier duct.

11. A/C that senses her mood/temperature swings and adjusts correctly.

12. Mirror, or should I say mirrors, must be lighted and not show age
spots.

13. Brakes must be power and anticipate when they should apply
themselves.

14. Power steering, "You mean I have to guide this thing, what if I
break a nail."

15. Brakes, and steering must react correctly to shopping/potty/eating
needs.

16. Guidance system must know her needs and go there without asking.

17. Must be able to park itself.

18. Doors that open when she approaches with her arms loaded from
shopping.

19. Someone will come in the night and maintain it without her knowing
the cost.

20. Insurance will be for damage to her body and then maybe the car,
not.

Not perfect but a starting point. Some things were left out to protect
the innocent, like the back seat size.

Old November 6th 07, 03:31 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
CardsFan

"Dad" > wrote in message
.. .

> "Tikbalang" > wrote in message
>> If you are at this group then you already know what it is but consider
>> this...
>> One thing the automobile industry has never been able to do is create
>> the perfect chick car.
>>
>> Show me a car that has everything that women want.
>> "I want! ... I want! ..." (sounds like my wife talking.)
>>
>> What options/equipment would it have?
>>
>> Design a car no woman can resist.
>>
>> I think it can't be done. Tell you why later.
>> Can you do it? What do you think?
>>

> 1. Color must have two words of which a male has never hear of.
>
> 2. Seats must be movable so they can be rearranged at a moments notice.
>
> 3. Seats will have plush upholstery, protected by plastic with dollies on
> top.
>
> 4. Windows will need shades and some sort of trendy curtains.
>
> 5. Valet for her new coat to hang in the window so the other gals can see
> it.
>
> 6. Floor mats must be covered with oversized throw rugs.
>
> 7. Roof to be high enough so it will not mess up her do.
>
> 8. Propulsion, only if you must have it to move. (Does it cost more?)
>
> 9. Fuel, done by someone else when she doesn't know about it or its cost.
>
> 10. Heater to have finger nail polish drier duct.
>
> 11. A/C that senses her mood/temperature swings and adjusts correctly.
>
> 12. Mirror, or should I say mirrors, must be lighted and not show age
> spots.
>
> 13. Brakes must be power and anticipate when they should apply themselves.
>
> 14. Power steering, "You mean I have to guide this thing, what if I break
> a nail."
>
> 15. Brakes, and steering must react correctly to shopping/potty/eating
> needs.
>
> 16. Guidance system must know her needs and go there without asking.
>
> 17. Must be able to park itself.
>
> 18. Doors that open when she approaches with her arms loaded from
> shopping.
>
> 19. Someone will come in the night and maintain it without her knowing the
> cost.
>
> 20. Insurance will be for damage to her body and then maybe the car, not.
>
> Not perfect but a starting point. Some things were left out to protect the
> innocent, like the back seat size.

Hilarious. May I have permission to cut and paste and send to appropriate
women? I will of course give credit without divulging actual identity.

AJM

Old November 6th 07, 04:57 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Tom in Missouri

"Tikbalang" > wrote in message
> If you are at this group then you already know what it is but consider
> this...
> One thing the automobile industry has never been able to do is create
> the perfect chick car.
>
> Show me a car that has everything that women want.
> "I want! ... I want! ..." (sounds like my wife talking.)
>
> What options/equipment would it have?
>
> Design a car no woman can resist.
>
> I think it can't be done. Tell you why later.
> Can you do it? What do you think?

At this point in my life with women, it is best I do not suggest or design
such a vehicle.

I'll reference this below.

Margo Howard > wrote:

yours is not the only letter I got making this point.

This email was submitted from the Creators.com website at 07:13 11/05/2007
Name: Tom

Text: Dear Margo,

Your answer to the 55 year old wife with the 60 year old husband on his
flirting missed one important point. Is it the wife's fault? A lot of women
reach that point in their lives where they become overbearing, uncaring,
unresponsive, and quite simply, a real pain to live with. Yet they think
they are still "perfect". After years of living in such a life, many men
begin to wonder if there is life elsewhere. Some leave, some cheat, some
flirt, some fantasize. This isn't an excuse or an attempt to say it is
right, but sometimes, the blame has to go where it belongs - the wife.

Right now, my wife hasn't had sex with me in four years. I don't drink, run
around, be gone all the time, or ignore the family. Yet she constantly blows
up about things. She exploded the other night because I was looking at
convertibles to buy. For the first time in 30 years, I have not required a
truck, van, SUV, or station wagon for family or work, and so I wanted to let
the top down for a change. I'm tired of driving a truck. And the convertible
was going to be cheaper than the old man's car. It wasn't taking money out
of anyone's mouth or purse. I have been looking, and telling her, for about
three months.

The other night she exploded, acted like it was the first time she had heard
it, can't understand why I can't get an old man's car, and said she was
going to take all the cash out of the bank to buy her dream car.

I'm not looking for other women and I'm not hanging around other women, but
I am getting tired of how she acts. This has been going on for about six
years now and she is in her early 50s.

And I'm not alone. A friend has not slept in the same bed as his wife in six
years, is faithful, at home, does all a good father should, brings in the
paycheck, and so on, yet the wife constantly berates him to everyone. He
isn't perfect, but he isn't nearly what she says.

Another friend has a similar situation.

So before you blame the husband, take a careful look at the wife next time.

Old November 6th 07, 05:33 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
PJ

Dad wrote:

> "Tikbalang" > wrote in message
>> If you are at this group then you already know what it is but consider
>> this...
>> One thing the automobile industry has never been able to do is create
>> the perfect chick car.
>>
>> Show me a car that has everything that women want.
>> "I want! ... I want! ..." (sounds like my wife talking.)
>>
>> What options/equipment would it have?
>>
>> Design a car no woman can resist.
>>
>> I think it can't be done. Tell you why later.
>> Can you do it? What do you think?
>>

> 1. Color must have two words of which a male has never hear of.
>
> 2. Seats must be movable so they can be rearranged at a moments notice.
>
> 3. Seats will have plush upholstery, protected by plastic with dollies
> on top.
>
> 4. Windows will need shades and some sort of trendy curtains.
>
> 5. Valet for her new coat to hang in the window so the other gals can
> see it.
>
> 6. Floor mats must be covered with oversized throw rugs.
>
> 7. Roof to be high enough so it will not mess up her do.
>
> 8. Propulsion, only if you must have it to move. (Does it cost more?)
>
> 9. Fuel, done by someone else when she doesn't know about it or its cost.
>
> 10. Heater to have finger nail polish drier duct.
>
> 11. A/C that senses her mood/temperature swings and adjusts correctly.
>
> 12. Mirror, or should I say mirrors, must be lighted and not show age
> spots.
>
> 13. Brakes must be power and anticipate when they should apply themselves.
>
> 14. Power steering, "You mean I have to guide this thing, what if I
> break a nail."
>
> 15. Brakes, and steering must react correctly to shopping/potty/eating
> needs.
>
> 16. Guidance system must know her needs and go there without asking.
>
> 17. Must be able to park itself.
>
> 18. Doors that open when she approaches with her arms loaded from shopping.
>
> 19. Someone will come in the night and maintain it without her knowing
> the cost.
>
> 20. Insurance will be for damage to her body and then maybe the car, not.
>
> Not perfect but a starting point. Some things were left out to protect
> the innocent, like the back seat size.

------------
Thanks Dad, I forgot about he fuel and maintenance part--just too
ingrained during the last 56 years (43 years of marriage preceded by 13
years of 'gender shock').

Here's a tip on the interior mirrors. Accumulated cigarette smoke scum
used to do the job but we got too old to smoke. Now I just leave Windex
residue on the interior mirrors 8-).
--
pj

Old November 6th 07, 10:27 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Tikbalang[_2_]

Here's why I think it can't be done.
Just substitute "shoe" for "car"
Can anyone imagine a woman who owns only one pair of shoes?

On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 17:19:09 -0500, Tikbalang
> wrote:

>If you are at this group then you already know what it is but consider
>this...
>One thing the automobile industry has never been able to do is create
>the perfect chick car.
>
>Show me a car that has everything that women want.
>"I want! ... I want! ..." (sounds like my wife talking.)
>
>What options/equipment would it have?
>
>Design a car no woman can resist.
>
>I think it can't be done. Tell you why later.
>Can you do it? What do you think?

Cops are perfect, right jaybird? DTJ Driving 8 March 23rd 07 02:14 PM
The perfect storm Brent P Driving 9 December 28th 05 05:52 PM
Bad AAA Tow, New Tires, Do I need to pay for perfect alignment? Stephen Technology 7 October 5th 05 02:24 AM
The perfect road! Sunset Sam Ford Mustang 59 February 9th 05 03:19 AM