rFactor Daytona Road Course

Old January 30th 06, 10:19 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default rFactor Daytona Road Course

"Ed White" > wrote in message
>I saw in the rFactor lobby this evening a race listed for the Daytona Road
>Course....much Googling has yielded Nada so far, anyone know where to
>obtain that track? I hear there's a race going on there now........:^)
>
> Ed

I don't normally reply to my own posts, but somehow my clock got screwed up
and this post is dated for almost a month from now, and since no one is
replying about the original subject, is there any way to remove this post?
Or do we ave to suffer thru seeing it every day for the next month?
Oy.......

Ed

Old January 30th 06, 10:40 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Ed White wrote:

> "Ed White" > wrote in message
> >I saw in the rFactor lobby this evening a race listed for the Daytona Road
> >Course....much Googling has yielded Nada so far, anyone know where to
> >obtain that track? I hear there's a race going on there now........:^)
> >
> > Ed
> >

> I don't normally reply to my own posts, but somehow my clock got screwed up
> and this post is dated for almost a month from now, and since no one is
> replying about the original subject, is there any way to remove this post?
> Or do we ave to suffer thru seeing it every day for the next month?
> Oy.......

right click -> cancel message

Beers and cheers
(uncle) Goy

"When two or more people are gathered together in my name,
they shall perform the Parrot Sketch..."

--Our Lord John Cleese--
Old January 30th 06, 11:19 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

In article >, ewhite2@bite-me-
spammer.optonline.net says...

> "Ed White" > wrote in message
>
> I don't normally reply to my own posts, but somehow my clock got screwed up
> and this post is dated for almost a month from now, and since no one is
> replying about the original subject, is there any way to remove this post?
> Or do we ave to suffer thru seeing it every day for the next month?
> Oy.......

From Outlook's very own HELP menu :

Index: 'cancelling sent messages'

To cancel a message after it is sent, select the message, click the
Message menu, and then select Cancel Message. Canceling a message does
not remove it from a newsgroup user's computer if the user downloaded
the message before it was canceled.

MRSisson
--
LOAD "GPL",8

SEARCHING FOR GPL
READY.
RUN
Old January 31st 06, 01:35 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Michael Sisson" > wrote in message
. ..
> In article >, ewhite2@bite-me-
> spammer.optonline.net says...
>>
>> "Ed White" > wrote in message
>>
>> I don't normally reply to my own posts, but somehow my clock got screwed
>> up
>> and this post is dated for almost a month from now, and since no one is
>> replying about the original subject, is there any way to remove this
>> post?
>> Or do we ave to suffer thru seeing it every day for the next month?
>> Oy.......
>>

> From Outlook's very own HELP menu :
>
> Index: 'cancelling sent messages'
>
> To cancel a message after it is sent, select the message, click the
> Message menu, and then select Cancel Message. Canceling a message does
> not remove it from a newsgroup user's computer if the user downloaded
> the message before it was canceled.
>

> MRSisson
> --
> LOAD "GPL",8
>
> SEARCHING FOR GPL
> READY.
> RUN

Thanks for the replies guys, I figured all that out just *after* I had
posted the above reply.
Surely will not be the last time I post before thinking

Ed

Old January 31st 06, 01:42 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Michael Sisson" > wrote in message
. ..
| In article >, ewhite2@bite-me-
| spammer.optonline.net says...
| >
| > "Ed White" > wrote in message
| >
| > I don't normally reply to my own posts, but somehow my clock got screwed
up
| > and this post is dated for almost a month from now, and since no one is
| > replying about the original subject, is there any way to remove this
post?
| > Or do we ave to suffer thru seeing it every day for the next month?
| > Oy.......
| >

| From Outlook's very own HELP menu :
|
| Index: 'cancelling sent messages'
|
| To cancel a message after it is sent, select the message, click the
| Message menu, and then select Cancel Message. Canceling a message does
| not remove it from a newsgroup user's computer if the user downloaded
| the message before it was canceled.

For us readers, a simple highlight-delete does the trick. It's not that big
of a deal: I do it all the time when the time stamps are all screwed up.

Alanb

Old February 25th 06, 11:51 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Ed White" > wrote in
:

> I saw in the rFactor lobby this evening a race listed for the Daytona
> Road Course....much Googling has yielded Nada so far, anyone know
> where to obtain that track? I hear there's a race going on there
> now........:^)
>
> Ed

T"he torrent site had it available for dload. I don't know if James had
officially released his v4 conversion of the GTR<F1c Daytona RC.

Old February 26th 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Dave Henrie" > wrote in message
. 97.136...
> "Ed White" > wrote in
> :
>
>> I saw in the rFactor lobby this evening a race listed for the Daytona
>> Road Course....much Googling has yielded Nada so far, anyone know
>> where to obtain that track? I hear there's a race going on there
>> now........:^)
>>
>> Ed
>>

> T"he torrent site had it available for dload. I don't know if James had
> officially released his v4 conversion of the GTR<F1c Daytona RC.

Dave,
I was pointed to a link for the v.1 Daytona RC and spent the week after the
Rolex 24 happily turning laps, but I see a v.4 being run on some passworded
servers, but I have not been able to find that one yet, but be
assured.....I'm looking.
Thanks,
Ed