2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1

Old September 24th 08, 06:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
adnvi77o

Default 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1

ZR! was the coolest vette iv'e ever seen, heres a link,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...4506. c0.m245
This car does 0 to 60 in 3.3 seconds, this one is the only one in CA
from what I know.

Chech out the specs for this monster...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...4506. c0.m245
Old September 24th 08, 06:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Brad and Karen

"adnvi77o" > wrote in message
> ZR! was the coolest vette iv'e ever seen, heres a link,
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...4506. c0.m245
> This car does 0 to 60 in 3.3 seconds, this one is the only one in CA
> from what I know.
>
> Chech out the specs for this monster...
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...4506. c0.m245

Wicked car. As soon as I have a bald spot, I intend to get one.

Old September 24th 08, 04:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Jason[_6_]

"Brad and Karen" > wrote in message

> "adnvi77o" > wrote in message
>> ZR! was the coolest vette iv'e ever seen, heres a link,
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...4506. c0.m245
>> This car does 0 to 60 in 3.3 seconds, this one is the only one in CA
>> from what I know.
>>
>> Chech out the specs for this monster...
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...4506. c0.m245

> Wicked car. As soon as I have a bald spot, I intend to get one.

How much do they cost, $100k ?

Old September 25th 08, 03:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Michael

"adnvi77o" > wrote in message
> ZR! was the coolest vette iv'e ever seen, heres a link,
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...4506. c0.m245
> This car does 0 to 60 in 3.3 seconds, this one is the only one in CA
> from what I know.
>
> Chech out the specs for this monster...
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...4506. c0.m245

What a **** box

Michael

Old September 25th 08, 04:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Michael Johnson

Brad and Karen wrote:
> "adnvi77o" > wrote in message
>> ZR! was the coolest vette iv'e ever seen, heres a link,
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...4506. c0.m245
>> This car does 0 to 60 in 3.3 seconds, this one is the only one in CA
>> from what I know.
>>
>> Chech out the specs for this monster...
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...4506. c0.m245

> Wicked car. As soon as I have a bald spot, I intend to get one.

Wait, you mean I should have one?
Old September 25th 08, 07:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Big Al[_3_]

"Michael" > wrote in message

> What a **** box
>
> Michael

Michael,

At least tell us what you drive so we can see what you're comparing it to.

Al

Old September 25th 08, 07:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Jason[_6_]

"Michael" > wrote in message

> "adnvi77o" > wrote in message
>> ZR! was the coolest vette iv'e ever seen, heres a link,
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...4506. c0.m245
>> This car does 0 to 60 in 3.3 seconds, this one is the only one in CA
>> from what I know.
>>
>> Chech out the specs for this monster...
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...4506. c0.m245

> What a **** box
>
> Michael

$140K to go 200mph. Where can one go 200 in the USA ? (excluding race
tracks)
I can get to 120 in a '93 5.0, but that is way too fast for any roads around
here. (computer limit)
In '87 speed density got to 140, but only for a few seconds, too many other
cars going only 70 on the road, this was about 2 am, at 140 you tend to eat
up a few miles very fast, and there is only a few sections of road that are
that smooth to support the speed.
the'87 was stock, ex cop car, paid about $4,000 for it, with 110,000 miles
on it.

Old September 25th 08, 11:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Michael

"Michael" > wrote in message

> "adnvi77o" > wrote in message
>> ZR! was the coolest vette iv'e ever seen, heres a link,
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...4506. c0.m245
>> This car does 0 to 60 in 3.3 seconds, this one is the only one in CA
>> from what I know.
>>
>> Chech out the specs for this monster...
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...4506. c0.m245

> What a **** box
>
> Michael

I have two cars. The one of interest here is my 2001 Zinc Yellow Mustang
Premium.

IMHO, anything that cost more then its worth is a ****-box.

My brand new 1990 5.0 LX at $ 12,700 was a great GREAT car. Probably one of
the best values to date. My 2001 GT Premium at $ 27,500 out the door was a
good value. The 2009 Mustang similarly equipped as my 2001 is $33,000
before fees/taxes. This new Mustang is now in the **** BOX category. I
wont be buying another one.

The ZR1 IMHO is a **** Box. You shoudent have to spend like that for fun
and performance.

Michael

Old September 26th 08, 12:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
GILL[_8_]

Michael wrote:
> "Michael" > wrote in message
>> "adnvi77o" > wrote in message
>>> ZR! was the coolest vette iv'e ever seen, heres a link,
>>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...4506. c0.m245
>>> This car does 0 to 60 in 3.3 seconds, this one is the only one in CA
>>> from what I know.
>>>
>>> Chech out the specs for this monster...
>>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...4506. c0.m245

>> What a **** box
>>
>> Michael

> I have two cars. The one of interest here is my 2001 Zinc Yellow Mustang
> Premium.
>
> IMHO, anything that cost more then its worth is a ****-box.
>
> My brand new 1990 5.0 LX at $ 12,700 was a great GREAT car. Probably one of
> the best values to date. My 2001 GT Premium at $ 27,500 out the door was a
> good value. The 2009 Mustang similarly equipped as my 2001 is $33,000
> before fees/taxes. This new Mustang is now in the **** BOX category. I
> wont be buying another one.
>
> The ZR1 IMHO is a **** Box. You shoudent have to spend like that for fun
> and performance.
>
> Michael

Hum, I paid 22K OTD for my new 2000 GT prem.
What does that make yours again?

--
Tropic Green Y2K Mustang GT
W/bits & pieces
Old September 26th 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_3_]

"Michael" > wrote in message

> "Michael" > wrote in message
>>
>> "adnvi77o" > wrote in message
>>> ZR! was the coolest vette iv'e ever seen, heres a link,
>>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...4506. c0.m245
>>> This car does 0 to 60 in 3.3 seconds, this one is the only one in CA
>>> from what I know.
>>>
>>> Chech out the specs for this monster...
>>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...4506. c0.m245

>> What a **** box
>>
>> Michael

> I have two cars. The one of interest here is my 2001 Zinc Yellow Mustang
> Premium.
>
> IMHO, anything that cost more then its worth is a ****-box.
>
> My brand new 1990 5.0 LX at $ 12,700 was a great GREAT car. Probably one
> of the best values to date. My 2001 GT Premium at $ 27,500 out the door
> was a good value. The 2009 Mustang similarly equipped as my 2001 is
> $33,000 before fees/taxes. This new Mustang is now in the **** BOX
> category. I wont be buying another one.
>
> The ZR1 IMHO is a **** Box. You shoudent have to spend like that for fun
> and performance.
>
> Michael

This makes no sense.

$27,500 in 2001 IS $33,000 in 2009... Try to keep up.

dwight
(old fart, but aware of his surroundings)

2009 Corvette ZR1 adnvi77o Corvette 5 September 26th 08 03:32 AM
2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 adnvi77o Driving 0 September 24th 08 06:07 AM
Corvette Calendar 2009 Fat Fred Corvette 1 May 8th 08 11:11 AM
2009 Corvette ZR1 vintage Auto Photos 3 December 21st 07 03:03 AM