Rfactor mod question

Old March 3rd 06, 07:15 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Rfactor mod question

If you're running rfactor and you've decided on a particular flavour
(say EuroF3) is it still possible to have variations by chassis within
a mod? Say a Reynard with less drag then a Ralt or a hot engine
builder with 10 more hp then another? Or is everything within a mod
spec?

Or would that be 2-3 separate mods (ie Reynard F3 and Ralt F3) and the
server would have to allow both?

I'm curious of the handicapping potential.

Old March 5th 06, 04:26 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

I'm don't know if you will get an answer here.... but I am sure that Lo^
will have that answer.

He is building the Legends mod and has a Cobra and Ferrari completed so far
with two more cars to come.
Read about it and/or contact him here;

http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=244697

Quote:
Originally Posted by guga
How are the physics of the Cobro coming along Lo?
Also could you fill us in on what other cars/tweaks you'll be
adding to this legends mod? Mind you - not looking for a release date at
all - I'd just like to get a rough idea of where mod stands atm..

The Cobra is 99% finished (physics, graphics and sounds are done) I
have just a few glitches to fix.

There will be 5 cars in the Legend Cars mod... Now you know 2 of them
! I will start the 3rd car next week. News will come.

"mcewena" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> If you're running rfactor and you've decided on a particular flavour
> (say EuroF3) is it still possible to have variations by chassis within
> a mod? Say a Reynard with less drag then a Ralt or a hot engine
> builder with 10 more hp then another? Or is everything within a mod
> spec?
>
> Or would that be 2-3 separate mods (ie Reynard F3 and Ralt F3) and the
> server would have to allow both?
>
> I'm curious of the handicapping potential.

Attached Images
File Type: gif wink.gif (373 Bytes, 25 views)