Astra

Old October 13th 07, 04:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
teem

Default Astra

Read a review of it,supposed to replace the Ion,which i thought that
had happened already,but this Opel import doesn't look half bad,except
it looks like a hatch back.
Old October 14th 07, 12:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
marx404

It is a hatchback. The Opel (and Vauxhall) Astra is one of the best selling
cars in Europe for the past 10 yrs. I have a customer who has owned many
(obviously he's from Europe) and he like many ppl I have talked to praise
the Astra.

The Saturn version will have a totally different engine than the Opel
version, a new 1.8L 140hp belt driven engine will be the only option.
Besides that, I have read the specs on gmpowertrain and it looks exciting.
should be on sale in Jan '08.

--
marx404

Saturn Astra [email protected] Saturn 0 February 25th 07 11:06 AM
Saturn Astra Debuts This Week in Chicago [email protected] Saturn 4 February 6th 07 01:17 PM
Vauxhall astra 1999 'S' scraggydoo Technology 0 January 21st 06 11:53 AM
AWA [DEMAND] WANTED 2 UNIT OPEL ASTRA 91- 93 [email protected] General 0 December 20th 05 04:01 PM