Geezer Trucker Kills Four

Old June 3rd 06, 08:02 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Geezer Trucker Kills Four

Now, just a damn minute! 61 is not "geezer". 75 may be "geezer", but at 61,
there's just no damn excuse...

Dave Head (age 59 on Monday... <G>)

Old June 4th 06, 06:15 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

"Dave Head" > wrote in message
> Now, just a damn minute! 61 is not "geezer". 75 may be "geezer", but at

61,
> there's just no damn excuse...
>
> Dave Head (age 59 on Monday... <G>)
>
> On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 11:39:54 -0700, Scott en Aztlán

> wrote:

Damn. I'm 58 and I get paid to drive $100,000+ Porsche Carrera Turbos.
Guess I better look closely at my retirement account.