What can I do to cancel a Ziebart gift card?

Old December 19th 05, 10:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default What can I do to cancel a Ziebart gift card?

For various reasons, I want to cancel $190 gift card I bought 2 days
earlier. They won't/ can't do it. They called corporate(?) I'm
guessing, and were turned down. The only thing I could find in writing
is the line (on the back of the card) "not redeemable for cash." I
don't want cash, I just want to cancel the damn thing. The only thing
that might have legs is the fact that they rounded the price up $5 w/o
informing me. I noticed the discrepancy when the service plus tax
didn't add up. They told me as much on the phone. Do I have any
standing here? What happens if I refuse the charge on my CC?

Old December 20th 05, 01:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

finding z0 wrote:
> standing here? What happens if I refuse the charge on my CC?

then its the CC companies problem. id definately refuse, say you were
coerced, and let them handle it. chances are, ziebart will let it go.

btw- rustproofing is one of the biggest scams out there.
Old December 20th 05, 05:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

finding z0 wrote:

> For various reasons, I want to cancel $190 gift card I bought 2 days
> earlier. They won't/ can't do it. They called corporate(?) I'm
> guessing, and were turned down. The only thing I could find in writing
> is the line (on the back of the card) "not redeemable for cash." I
> don't want cash, I just want to cancel the damn thing. The only thing
> that might have legs is the fact that they rounded the price up $5 w/o
> informing me. I noticed the discrepancy when the service plus tax
> didn't add up. They told me as much on the phone. Do I have any
> standing here? What happens if I refuse the charge on my CC?

-----------------------------

Refuse the charge with your credit card company. Ziebart did TERRIBLE
tinting on my Odyssey. Call the BBB too.

'Curly'
Old December 21st 05, 06:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

"Oliver Obad" > wrote in
:

> "TeGGeR®" > wrote in message
>> SoCalMike > wrote in news:FtednYLdjebc-
>> :

>>> btw- rustproofing is one of the biggest scams out there.
>>>

>> Not the drippy stuff sold in Canada. It's the very best there is.

> KROWN's the best out there

That's what I use!

--
TeGGeR®