I miss the "old" days!!

Old August 27th 05, 12:29 AM
Goy Larsen

"Scott B. Husted" wrote:

> RicSeyler wrote:
> > Or the old days when we saved and saved for a Rendition Video Card
> > so we could turn on the trees in GPL and still get 15-20FPS. hehehehehe
> >

> And if anyone would know "old", it would be you and Goy... ;P

Shut up Husted.....bet you haven't heard that one in a while eh ?

Beers and cheers
(uncle) Goy

"When two or more people are gathered together in my name,
they shall perform the Parrot Sketch..."

--Our Lord John Cleese--
Old August 27th 05, 03:47 AM
jason moyer

Steve Simpson wrote:

> We haven't seen Steve
> Smith since someone pointed out some blatant bull**** in some of his
> posts.

Hm. I've searched through his posts on Google Groups and I'm not
seeing that...linkage?

Old August 27th 05, 04:40 AM
Scott B. Husted

Goy Larsen wrote:
> "Scott B. Husted" wrote:
>

> Shut up Husted.....bet you haven't heard that one in a while eh ?

Nostalgia. Brings tears to the eye.

--
Scott B. Husted
http://www.Husted.cc
Old September 21st 05, 06:50 PM
Eldred Pickett

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 11:21:39 -0500, Dave Henrie

:

>> Or the old days when we saved and saved for a Rendition Video Card
>> so we could turn on the trees in GPL and still get 15-20FPS. hehehehehe
>>
>> Bruce Kennewell wrote:

> ssssh....Eldred never got to see the trees. Remember all the trouble he
>had braking for the Rouen hairpin? Slowdown at the big tree on your right
>we'd say....
> "Tree?" replied Eldred.
>
>dh

Hairpin? Never saw it...<g>

Eldred
Old September 21st 05, 09:37 PM
ymenard

>"Eldred Pickett" > wrote
>
> Hairpin? Never saw it...<g>

I have to admit, I've never been able to master the Rouen hairpin ever after
all these years. I mean I can handle myself anywhere in GPL, but each time
I go downhill into the corner before the hairpin, I just buckle myself and
each lap it's a recipe for disaster.

--
-- François Ménard <ymenard>
-- This announcement is brought to you by the Shimago-Dominguez

Old September 28th 05, 11:29 AM
Troy Rosenberg

cant belive the names still posting here

Old September 28th 05, 02:11 PM

What's GPL?

Kerry

Old September 28th 05, 03:07 PM
istoff

GPL???

Do a search in Google for GPL

Anyone remember:

CART SIM!!!!!

My fave threads in ras over the years.

1) DGF / Tom Pabst / etc - bashing (both sides of the debates)
2) DaveHenries XFiles paranoia
3) InCam vs external view arguments
4) Eldred improving his GPLRank

Its been great over the years and I made some good email buddies, but
lately the chatter seems to be dead. so many posts go unanswered...

cheers

Old September 29th 05, 12:04 PM
Dean Purdy

Speaking of Pabst, anyone heard from him lately? I miss the bashing too. <g>

--
See ya in the pits,
Dean

I have a terrible memory. In fact my memory's so bad I can't remember how
long it's been since I've forgotten anything.

ups.com...

Old September 29th 05, 01:13 PM
Dave Henrie

"Dean Purdy" > wrote in
:

> Speaking of Pabst, anyone heard from him lately? I miss the bashing
> too. <g>

Yes I have 'heard' from him. He seems to be doing quite wheel building
custom cockpit/simulators for drivers and teams of several different
series. Works out of a shop inside the Infineon(Sears Point) racetrack.