GT Legends Demo available

Old August 17th 05, 06:13 PM
Praxiteles Democritus

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 16:28:54 GMT, "Saltheart_Foamfollower"
> wrote:

>OH GAWD. He we ****ing go again...
>
>Starforce while not perfect does indeed do just what the devs want/need for
>software piracy protection.
>
>SF doesnt require user intervention and is invisible to any average user and
>it doesnt effect performance. Whats the big fn deal? Do you cry so loudly
>when you use Windows update? It installs an MS cert....
>
>Yet to hear the whining about SF you would think its pure spyware (which it
>isnt even close)
>
>Could it be the whiners are actually the ****ing poece of **** crooks that
>are mad because SF prevents them from stealing a copy?
>
>If SF is your reason not to play/purchase a game then its your ****ing loss
>and quit crying about it.

You ****ing dip****. Star**** is well documented to have ****ed with
many peoples systems. You can start by reading the forums over at
simhq.com and get some edumacating you dumb ****. Star**** hasn't
actually ****ed my system yet but I won't support publishers that use
a system that has been documented to **** up people's PC's.
Old August 17th 05, 06:14 PM
Praxiteles Democritus

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 12:31:13 -0400, Rich8 >
wrote:

>no SF problems here, never had problems with SF.. I don't get it...
>*shrug*

Just because you don't have a problem with SF that doesn't mean issues
don't exist.
Old August 17th 05, 07:05 PM
Saltheart_Foamfollower

Take your moronic activist crusade somewhere else.

You arent going to be running any current games so anything you have to say
is even more worthless than before, which is unbelievable in itself.

Documented by whom? A bunch of crying children that couldnt configure a PC
worth a ****?

If you dont want to run the demo because of Sf then dont ****ing run it, but
quit crying about it already.

I care as much about Starforce as I do about Gay marriage. It doesnt effect
me so I could care less. You on the other hand. Hmmm, have to wonder.

Old August 17th 05, 08:54 PM
mcewena

>You ****ing dip****.

I'm sure now that you've articulated your position so clearly the
developers concerned will take your view into account in the future.

Old August 17th 05, 09:20 PM
Praxiteles Democritus

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 18:05:06 GMT, "Saltheart_Foamfollower"
> wrote:

>Take your moronic activist crusade somewhere else.
>
>You arent going to be running any current games so anything you have to say
>is even more worthless than before, which is unbelievable in itself.
>
>Documented by whom? A bunch of crying children that couldnt configure a PC
>worth a ****?
>
>If you dont want to run the demo because of Sf then dont ****ing run it, but
>quit crying about it already.
>
>I care as much about Starforce as I do about Gay marriage. It doesnt effect
>me so I could care less. You on the other hand. Hmmm, have to wonder.

I ran the demo and let it update Star**** on my system. The demo
reminded me of a glorified mod. I'll wait for rFactor, thx. Did you go
to simhq.com and read the Star**** article and all the responses?
Anyone who denies there is a problem with Star**** has their head
stuck way up their ass.
Old August 17th 05, 09:22 PM
Praxiteles Democritus

On 17 Aug 2005 12:54:10 -0700, "mcewena" >
wrote:

>>You ****ing dip****.

>I'm sure now that you've articulated your position so clearly the
>developers concerned will take your view into account in the future.

They don't listen no matter how you respond so cut the crap dillweed.
Old August 18th 05, 05:36 AM
Alan Bernardo

"Praxiteles Democritus" > wrote in message
news
> On 17 Aug 2005 12:54:10 -0700, "mcewena" >
> wrote:
>
>>>You ****ing dip****.

>>I'm sure now that you've articulated your position so clearly the
>>developers concerned will take your view into account in the future.

> They don't listen no matter how you respond so cut the crap dillweed.

What the heck is a dillweed? Still, as the prior responder said, I doubt
you're going to get anywhere or that anyone is going to listen to a thing
you say when you spit out profanities and call people names. It just shows
your own irrationality and weakens an already (IMHO) tenuous position.

Alanb

Old August 18th 05, 11:43 AM
Jeff Reid

Don't need the back door, the official site has a proper link
to the demo now.

Old August 18th 05, 01:18 PM
Praxiteles Democritus

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 00:36:20 -0400, "Alan Bernardo"
> wrote:

>What the heck is a dillweed? Still, as the prior responder said, I doubt
>you're going to get anywhere or that anyone is going to listen to a thing
>you say when you spit out profanities and call people names. It just shows
>your own irrationality and weakens an already (IMHO) tenuous position.
>

>Alanb

I'm just venting on usenet, I don't expect the Starforce developers to
read my post. If I wanted to vent to Starforce I would go to their
forums and use a completely different tone.

http://whatscookingamerica.net/dillweed.htm
Old August 22nd 05, 06:16 PM
Larry

Good test for my new 15mbit cable connection.

Nah nah!

Hehe

--Larry