Jussi Lassila I'm gunning for ya

Old August 7th 05, 11:58 PM
Dave Henrie

Default Jussi Lassila I'm gunning for ya

HAHAHAA my pitiful GTR rank has me scraping the bottom of the list. But
there is a Finn only about 15 seconds ahead of me. So my GOAL in life, is
to beat at least one Finlander in GTR rank. Hopefully Jussi is all done
with GTR and won't know I'm sneaking up on him. Of course...I have to find
16 seconds of SPEED first...

dave the slug henrie
Old August 8th 05, 12:06 AM
Jan Verschueren

"Dave Henrie" wrote...
> HAHAHAA my pitiful GTR rank has me scraping the bottom
> of the list. But there is a Finn only about 15 seconds ahead of me.
> So my GOAL in life, is to beat at least one Finlander in GTR rank.
> Hopefully Jussi is all done with GTR and won't know I'm sneaking
> up on him. Of course...I have to find 16 seconds of SPEED first...

You could try finding a couple mph of speed in order to gain a couple
seconds of time. Racecars are governed by Newtonian physics afterall.

Jan.<g>
=---

Old August 8th 05, 12:11 AM
Dave Henrie

"Jan Verschueren" > wrote in

>> HAHAHAA my pitiful GTR rank has me scraping the bottom
>> of the list. But there is a Finn only about 15 seconds ahead of me.
>> So my GOAL in life, is to beat at least one Finlander in GTR rank.
>> Hopefully Jussi is all done with GTR and won't know I'm sneaking
>> up on him. Of course...I have to find 16 seconds of SPEED first...

> You could try finding a couple mph of speed in order to gain a couple
> seconds of time. Racecars are governed by Newtonian physics afterall.
>
> Jan.<g>
> =---

Newtons? Ya mean like FIG NEWTONS! COOKIES!! I'm all over that!

dh

Old August 9th 05, 02:21 AM
Dave Henrie

Uwe =?iso-8859-15?Q?Sch=FCrkamp?= > wrote in
:

> Hehe ;-) fire up a race session, click on time acceleration and have the
> AI lay down some rubber for you. ;-)
>
> uwe

Dang! That's sooo devious I'm suprised I didn't think of it already.
It's like loading .1(1 tenth) of a gallon and then turning off fuel use.

dave henrie
Old August 9th 05, 01:55 PM
Eldred Pickett

On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 10:42:54 +0200, Uwe Schürkamp
> wrote:

>Hehe ;-) fire up a race session, click on time acceleration and have the
>AI lay down some rubber for you. ;-)

That would be cool if it actually WORKED...<g>

Eldred
Old August 9th 05, 05:20 PM
Andi Cole

I have a feeling the track in an 'Open Test Session' is fully laden with
rubber. It certainly feels a hell of a lot stickier than when I go to race
or qualify.

--
Andi.

Remove only one zero to reply

Old August 10th 05, 01:57 AM
Dave Henrie

Uwe =?iso-8859-15?Q?Sch=FCrkamp?= > wrote in
:

> Well if it doesn't, then somebody is playing psycho tricks on me ;-)
>
> Cheers, uwe

Set your goals HIGH enough and you can achieve great things.
lololololol

http://gplrank.schuerkamp.de/gtrank_banners/8922.gif

dave henrie

Old August 14th 05, 09:24 PM
Dave Henrie

Well, Now, not only have I passed at least two..count'em TWO Finns...I
am out of the cellar for USA Viper Pilots. Whew!
GTRank is evil..a little here, a little there.

dave(the slug)henrie
Old August 15th 05, 07:05 PM
Don Scurlock

Dave Henrie > wrote in
. 97.136:

>..I
> am out of the cellar for USA Viper Pilots. Whew!
> GTRank is evil..a little here, a little there.
>
> dave(the slug)henrie

Hey....ZZ, I think Dave just insulted you, he's implying your lower than a
slug! You gonna take that?
Old August 15th 05, 07:53 PM
ZZ Busch

Dave Henrie > wrote in
. 97.136:

>>..I
>> am out of the cellar for USA Viper Pilots. Whew!
>> GTRank is evil..a little here, a little there.
>>
>> dave(the slug)henrie

Hey....ZZ, I think Dave just insulted you, he's implying your lower than a
slug! You gonna take that?

HHhhhmmmmmm, I'm gonna have to check GTRank tonight. Maybe I can turn
him into a slug and dump some salt in the wound. ;-)
--
Richard "ZZ" Busch

GTRank

Member:
Screamers Racing League
oAo
AoA
MARA GTR
GT Rank +34.560
NGT Rank +37.765
GT Rank Monster +1163.777
GPL Rank + 14.768
MoGPL Rank + 308.654
N2003 Rank -18.8060
Remember racecar is racecar spelled backward

<a
href="http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&amp;id=0&amp;t=1">Get
Firefox!</a>