1934 Crossley 2 Litre advert 1934 Crossley 2 litre advert.jpg [1/2]

Old January 26th 08, 09:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
MagisterMax

Default 1934 Crossley 2 Litre advert 1934 Crossley 2 litre advert.jpg [1/2]

This is a great ad. I have very few Crossley pictures so this is especially
welcome. Thanks for sharing it.

Max

Old January 27th 08, 07:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
davenport

I will post more of the old adverts as and when they come up in my
collection of old magazines. I am pleased they are of some interest.

Old January 27th 08, 07:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
MagisterMax

You might want to post them over on alt.binaries.pictures.autos too, where
the majority of car enthusiasts hang out. I'm sure there will be a lot of
people who will be delighted with your adverts when you scan and post them.

Max

Old January 28th 08, 09:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
Malcolm[_3_]

> This is a great ad. I have very few Crossley pictures so this is
> especially
> welcome. Thanks for sharing it.
>
> Max
>
> "davenport"

Max,

This any use. Its a 1914 15hp Shelsley model.

Malcolm

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Shelsley hood down.jpg