spanish mg ?

Old December 11th 06, 12:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
J.S.Fronyio

Default spanish mg ?

I remember back in the early 60's there was a Spanish made open sports
car sold in the US. It was similar in style to the 53 MGTD. I also
remember the price was low.
There were a number of them sold in the Philadelphia area.
I would say they were sold here in 1965-66, then they disappeared.
I almost bought one, but settled on a Triumph.
Anyone Have any ideas as to what they were or better yet pictures ?
Thanks
Old December 11th 06, 08:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
Postum

"J.S.Fronyio" > wrote in news3cfh.757$UU.160
@newsfe05.lga:

> I remember back in the early 60's there was a Spanish made open sports
> car sold in the US. It was similar in style to the 53 MGTD. I also
> remember the price was low.
> There were a number of them sold in the Philadelphia area.
> I would say they were sold here in 1965-66, then they disappeared.
> I almost bought one, but settled on a Triumph.
> Anyone Have any ideas as to what they were or better yet pictures ?
> Thanks

Are you referring to the Siata Spring?
Old December 11th 06, 08:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
Postum

Default spanish mg ? - File 1 of 1 - siata[1].jpg (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	siata[1].jpg
Views:	54