Hopping cars: NASCAR 2003

Old August 23rd 05, 01:57 AM
Tom Harrington

The hopping goes away on my Athlon 64 when I raise AI strength a couple %,
from 80% to 82%, for example.

Tom Harrington

Old August 23rd 05, 03:38 AM
Bruce Kennewell

LOL!!
Thanks for that ego-building endorsement, Uncle!

BK

Old August 23rd 05, 11:58 AM
shegeek72

Tom Harrington wrote:
> The hopping goes away on my Athlon 64 when I raise AI strength a couple %,
> from 80% to 82%, for example.

Interesting. I have an AMD 64 3000+.

My AI is set on 80% and I race offline. Still on dial-up. :/ I'm going
to try your suggestion and raise it a bit.

SG
--
AMD 64 3000+
Gigabyte Triton G8-K8NS

Old August 23rd 05, 02:08 PM
Goy Larsen

Bruce Kennewell wrote:

> LOL!!
> Thanks for that ego-building endorsement, Uncle!

You know me mate, always ready to lend a fellow sim racer a helping hand

Beers and cheers
(uncle) Goy
"goyl at nettx dot no"

"When two or more people are gathered together in my name,
they shall perform the Parrot Sketch..."

--Our Lord John Cleese--